SubjectRe: Posted Write onto a PCI end point device using Linux
From
On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 9:57 PM, Sanka Piyaratna <cesanka@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Robert,
> Could you please tell me how I can initiate a posted write towards a PCIe
> endpoint with larger than 32 bit payload using Linux?
> Thanks and regards,

You can try writeq to get a 64-bit payload, but I don't think it's
available on all platforms. In particular with a 32-bit CPU, it may
not be possible at all. If you need to send bigger payloads then you
need to use DMA.

> Sanka Piyaratna

  Last update: 2010-12-08 05:59    [W:0.048 / U:0.284 seconds]