SubjectRe: visibility changes (was: Re: [GIT] kbuild and kconfig fixes for 2.6.37-rc5)
Em 07-12-2010 18:45, Geert Uytterhoeven escreveu:
> On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 21:40, Arnaud Lacombe <lacombar@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Hmm, git show 86e187ff9bce9fbed7bfed92ae34f491cf1af50f doesn't
>>> show a SoB from Michal...
>>>
>> Why would you expect it to ? Most of the commit in Linus' tree are not
>> personally SoB by him.
>
> Sorry, you're right.

>>> I don't have PCI, so I cannot enable VIDEO_BT848.
>>>
>> so why do you expect VIDEO_TVAUDIO to be enabled ?
>
> I don't expect it to be enabled, I expected to be able to enable it.
> Allmodconfig
> does enable it.

Why do you want to enable a device that doesn't work? There's no other driver
but bttv that has upport for the devices implemented by tvaudio module.

/me is confused...

Cheers,
Mauro

  Last update: 2010-12-07 23:39    [W:0.059 / U:0.224 seconds]