Subjectbeagle-board -high speed data acquisition from - adc --
Hello all

Actually
I want to use a parallel interface ADC with the Beagle Board with 40Msps.
I want to take samples using 12 bit ADC and acquire it for say 100ms.

My input signal is 3 V p-p .

"Actually in my application after taking sample I want to calculate
4096 point FFT using it.
During this time i don't require to acquire input signal. Then the
calculated data has to
be passed to a PC using on board USB or UART interface.
Some more complex operations are also there such as correlations and
Principal Component analysis."

Please suggest whether beagle board is apt for such project.

My major concern is high speed acquisition using linux dvsdk from
Texas Instruments or any linux on beagleboard

Please help

--
Thanks & Regards
Nidhi Mittal Hada

http://nidhi-searchingmyself.blogspot.com/

  Last update: 2010-12-05 08:23    [W:0.025 / U:0.788 seconds]