    SubjectWake On lan and ATL1 nic
    Date
    I can't seem to get wol to work with my desktop, which has an integrated ATL1
    GbE nic. I can't be absolutely sure if it ever worked, but I think it did at
    one point. I can use ethtool to look at the wol status, that it supports
    magic-packet wol, and I can enable it, which is done at boot using an init
    script. But No matter how many times I try to send a wol packet to that
    machine it never wakes up.

    Looking around on the net seems to say it is supported, and should work, but
    I'm not having any luck. Anyone have any hints?

    --
    Thomas Fjellstrom
    thomas@fjellstrom.ca

      Last update: 2010-12-15 01:59    [W:0.029 / U:1.740 seconds]