lkml.org 
[lkml]   [2010]   [Nov]   [26]   [last100]   RSS Feed
Views: [wrap][no wrap]   [headers]  [forward] 
 
Messages in this thread
/
Date
From
SubjectRe: Xen domU kernel no longer shuts down (Was Linux 2.6.32.26)
On 11/26/2010 06:07 AM, Alan J. Wylie wrote:
> Greg KH <gregkh@suse.de> writes:
>
>> I'm announcing the release of the 2.6.32.26 kernel.
> ...
>
>> Alok Kataria (1):
>> x86, kexec: Make sure to stop all CPUs before exiting the kernel
> This patch (ae832c21a08514fd11d2d1d6e217c8a537764bb0) stops my Xen DomU from
> shutting down iff vcpus in the xen config file is > 1.
>
> Simply reverting the commit gets things working properly again.

Thanks for confirming this. I had seen the same thing and suspected
this change, but hadn't investigated it yet.

I'll try to get to a fix next week.

Thanks,
J


> dom0 and domU userspace: recent Gentoo
> dom0: 2.6.32.18 (more recent releases won't boot - see below)
> domU: 2.6.32.26
> Xen: xen-4.0.2-rc1-pre.gz built from very recent mercurial pull
>
> Hardware: Supermicro X8DTL
> Processor: 1 x Intel XEON E5506 quad core
>
> Note that this is the same motherboard that is having issues as
> I have reported on the Xen mailing list:
>
> http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2010-10/msg00257.html
> http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2010-10/msg00469.html
>
> If there is any more information or debugging that I can provide I will
> be more than happy to help.
>
> Xen domU config:
> ------8<------8<------8<------8<------8<------8<------8<------8<
> kernel = "/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.32.26-xenU"
> memory = 100
> vcpus = 2
> name = "alan"
> root = "/dev/xvda2 ro"
> disk = [
> 'phy:/dev/Main/alan-swap,xvda1,w',
> 'tap2:aio:/root/alan/images/alan.img,xvda2,w',
> ]
> vif = [ 'mac=00:16:3e:15:96:18, bridge=xenbr0' ]
> dhcp="dhcp"
> extra = "console=hvc0"
> ------8<------8<------8<------8<------8<------8<------8<------8<
>
>
> On shutdown the last message is "System halted.", but if vcpus is >1
> the Xen domain never exits.
>
> The last messages on the dom0 are:
> Nov 26 13:53:02 alan shutdown[861]: shutting down for system halt
> Nov 26 13:53:02 alan init: Switching to runlevel: 0
> Nov 26 13:53:03 alan sshd[825]: Received signal 15; terminating.
> Nov 26 13:53:03 alan klogd: Kernel logging (proc) stopped.
> Nov 26 13:53:03 alan klogd: Kernel log daemon terminating.
> Nov 26 13:53:04 alan exiting on signal 15
>
> and similarly on the domU (looking in /var/log/messages on the disk image):
> Nov 26 13:53:02 alan shutdown[861]: shutting down for system halt
> Nov 26 13:53:02 alan init: Switching to runlevel: 0
> Nov 26 13:53:03 alan sshd[825]: Received signal 15; terminating.
> Nov 26 13:53:03 alan klogd: Kernel logging (proc) stopped.
> Nov 26 13:53:03 alan klogd: Kernel log daemon terminating.
> Nov 26 13:53:04 alan exiting on signal 15
>
> xm dmesg (nothing after boot):
> \ \/ /___ _ __ | || | / _ \ / |
> \ // _ \ \047_ \ | || |_| | | || |
> / \ __/ | | | |__ _| |_| || |
> /_/\_\___|_| |_| |_|(_)___(_)_|
>
> (XEN) Xen version 4.0.1 (@example.org) (gcc version 4.4.4 (Gentoo 4.4.4-r2 p1.2, pie-0.4.5) ) Wed Oct 20 15:10:19 BST 2010
> (XEN) Latest ChangeSet: unavailable
> (XEN) Bootloader: GNU GRUB 0.97
> (XEN) Command line: com2=115200,8n1 console=com2 noreboot
> (XEN) Video information:
> (XEN) VGA is text mode 80x25, font 8x16
> (XEN) VBE/DDC methods: none; EDID transfer time: 0 seconds
> (XEN) EDID info not retrieved because no DDC retrieval method detected
> (XEN) Disc information:
> (XEN) Found 3 MBR signatures
> (XEN) Found 3 EDD information structures
> (XEN) Xen-e820 RAM map:
> (XEN) 0000000000000000 - 0000000000097c00 (usable)
> (XEN) 0000000000097c00 - 00000000000a0000 (reserved)
> (XEN) 00000000000e4000 - 0000000000100000 (reserved)
> (XEN) 0000000000100000 - 00000000bf780000 (usable)
> (XEN) 00000000bf78e000 - 00000000bf790000 type 9
> (XEN) 00000000bf790000 - 00000000bf79e000 (ACPI data)
> (XEN) 00000000bf79e000 - 00000000bf7d0000 (ACPI NVS)
> (XEN) 00000000bf7d0000 - 00000000bf7e0000 (reserved)
> (XEN) 00000000bf7ec000 - 00000000c0000000 (reserved)
> (XEN) 00000000e0000000 - 00000000f0000000 (reserved)
> (XEN) 00000000fee00000 - 00000000fee01000 (reserved)
> (XEN) 00000000ffc00000 - 0000000100000000 (reserved)
> (XEN) 0000000100000000 - 0000000240000000 (usable)
> (XEN) ACPI: RSDP 000FAC10, 0024 (r2 ACPIAM)
> (XEN) ACPI: XSDT BF790100, 0084 (r1 SMCI 20100528 MSFT 97)
> (XEN) ACPI: FACP BF790290, 00F4 (r4 052810 FACP1443 20100528 MSFT 97)
> (XEN) ACPI: DSDT BF7906A0, 650A (r2 10006 10006000 0 INTL 20051117)
> (XEN) ACPI: FACS BF79E000, 0040
> (XEN) ACPI: APIC BF790390, 011E (r2 052810 APIC1443 20100528 MSFT 97)
> (XEN) ACPI: MCFG BF7904B0, 003C (r1 052810 OEMMCFG 20100528 MSFT 97)
> (XEN) ACPI: SLIT BF7904F0, 0030 (r1 052810 OEMSLIT 20100528 MSFT 97)
> (XEN) ACPI: OEMB BF79E040, 007D (r1 052810 OEMB1443 20100528 MSFT 97)
> (XEN) ACPI: HPET BF79A6A0, 0038 (r1 052810 OEMHPET 20100528 MSFT 97)
> (XEN) ACPI: DMAR BF79E0C0, 0128 (r1 AMI OEMDMAR 1 MSFT 97)
> (XEN) ACPI: SSDT BF79EFC0, 0363 (r1 DpgPmm CpuPm 12 INTL 20051117)
> (XEN) ACPI: EINJ BF79A6E0, 0130 (r1 AMIER AMI_EINJ 20100528 MSFT 97)
> (XEN) ACPI: BERT BF79A870, 0030 (r1 AMIER AMI_BERT 20100528 MSFT 97)
> (XEN) ACPI: ERST BF79A8A0, 01B0 (r1 AMIER AMI_ERST 20100528 MSFT 97)
> (XEN) ACPI: HEST BF79AA50, 00A8 (r1 AMIER ABC_HEST 20100528 MSFT 97)
> (XEN) System RAM: 8183MB (8379484kB)
> (XEN) No NUMA configuration found
> (XEN) Faking a node at 0000000000000000-0000000240000000
> (XEN) Domain heap initialised
> (XEN) found SMP MP-table at 000ff780
> (XEN) DMI present.
> (XEN) Using APIC driver default
> (XEN) ACPI: PM-Timer IO Port: 0x808
> (XEN) ACPI: ACPI SLEEP INFO: pm1x_cnt[804,0], pm1x_evt[800,0]
> (XEN) ACPI: wakeup_vec[bf79e00c], vec_size[20]
> (XEN) ACPI: Local APIC address 0xfee00000
> (XEN) ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x01] lapic_id[0x00] enabled)
> (XEN) Processor #0 7:10 APIC version 21
> (XEN) ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x02] lapic_id[0x02] enabled)
> (XEN) Processor #2 7:10 APIC version 21
> (XEN) ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x03] lapic_id[0x04] enabled)
> (XEN) Processor #4 7:10 APIC version 21
> (XEN) ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x04] lapic_id[0x06] enabled)
> (XEN) Processor #6 7:10 APIC version 21
> (XEN) ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x05] lapic_id[0x84] disabled)
> (XEN) ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x06] lapic_id[0x85] disabled)
> (XEN) ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x07] lapic_id[0x86] disabled)
> (XEN) ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x08] lapic_id[0x87] disabled)
> (XEN) ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x09] lapic_id[0x88] disabled)
> (XEN) ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x0a] lapic_id[0x89] disabled)
> (XEN) ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x0b] lapic_id[0x8a] disabled)
> (XEN) ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x0c] lapic_id[0x8b] disabled)
> (XEN) ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x0d] lapic_id[0x8c] disabled)
> (XEN) ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x0e] lapic_id[0x8d] disabled)
> (XEN) ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x0f] lapic_id[0x8e] disabled)
> (XEN) ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x10] lapic_id[0x8f] disabled)
> (XEN) ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x11] lapic_id[0x90] disabled)
> (XEN) ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x12] lapic_id[0x91] disabled)
> (XEN) ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x13] lapic_id[0x92] disabled)
> (XEN) ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x14] lapic_id[0x93] disabled)
> (XEN) ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x15] lapic_id[0x94] disabled)
> (XEN) ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x16] lapic_id[0x95] disabled)
> (XEN) ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x17] lapic_id[0x96] disabled)
> (XEN) ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x18] lapic_id[0x97] disabled)
> (XEN) ACPI: LAPIC_NMI (acpi_id[0xff] dfl dfl lint[0x1])
> (XEN) ACPI: IOAPIC (id[0x01] address[0xfec00000] gsi_base[0])
> (XEN) IOAPIC[0]: apic_id 1, version 32, address 0xfec00000, GSI 0-23
> (XEN) ACPI: IOAPIC (id[0x03] address[0xfec8a000] gsi_base[24])
> (XEN) IOAPIC[1]: apic_id 3, version 32, address 0xfec8a000, GSI 24-47
> (XEN) ACPI: INT_SRC_OVR (bus 0 bus_irq 0 global_irq 2 dfl dfl)
> (XEN) ACPI: INT_SRC_OVR (bus 0 bus_irq 9 global_irq 9 high level)
> (XEN) ACPI: IRQ0 used by override.
> (XEN) ACPI: IRQ2 used by override.
> (XEN) ACPI: IRQ9 used by override.
> (XEN) Enabling APIC mode: Flat. Using 2 I/O APICs
> (XEN) ACPI: HPET id: 0x8086a301 base: 0xfed00000
> (XEN) PCI: MCFG configuration 0: base e0000000 segment 0 buses 0 - 255
> (XEN) PCI: MCFG area at e0000000 reserved in E820
> (XEN) Using ACPI (MADT) for SMP configuration information
> (XEN) Using scheduler: SMP Credit Scheduler (credit)
> (XEN) Detected 2133.459 MHz processor.
> (XEN) Initing memory sharing.
> (XEN) VMX: Supported advanced features:
> (XEN) - APIC MMIO access virtualisation
> (XEN) - APIC TPR shadow
> (XEN) - Extended Page Tables (EPT)
> (XEN) - Virtual-Processor Identifiers (VPID)
> (XEN) - Virtual NMI
> (XEN) - MSR direct-access bitmap
> (XEN) EPT supports 2MB super page.
> (XEN) HVM: ASIDs enabled.
> (XEN) HVM: VMX enabled
> (XEN) HVM: Hardware Assisted Paging detected.
> (XEN) Intel machine check reporting enabled
> (XEN) Intel VT-d Snoop Control supported.
> (XEN) Intel VT-d DMA Passthrough not supported.
> (XEN) Intel VT-d Queued Invalidation supported.
> (XEN) Intel VT-d Interrupt Remapping not supported.
> (XEN) I/O virtualisation enabled
> (XEN) - Dom0 mode: Relaxed
> (XEN) Total of 4 processors activated.
> (XEN) ENABLING IO-APIC IRQs
> (XEN) -> Using new ACK method
> (XEN) ..TIMER: vector=0xF0 apic1=0 pin1=2 apic2=-1 pin2=-1
> (XEN) TSC is reliable, synchronization unnecessary
> (XEN) Platform timer is 14.318MHz HPET
> (XEN) Allocated console ring of 32 KiB.
> (XEN) microcode.c:73:d32767 microcode: CPU1 resumed
> (XEN) microcode.c:73:d32767 microcode: CPU2 resumed
> (XEN) Brought up 4 CPUs
> (XEN) microcode.c:73:d32767 microcode: CPU3 resumed
> (XEN) HPET: 4 timers in total, 0 timers will be used for broadcast
> (XEN) ACPI sleep modes: S3
> (XEN) mcheck_poll: Machine check polling timer started.
> (XEN) *** LOADING DOMAIN 0 ***
> (XEN) elf_parse_binary: phdr: paddr=0x1000000 memsz=0x445000
> (XEN) elf_parse_binary: phdr: paddr=0x1445000 memsz=0xf4664
> (XEN) elf_parse_binary: phdr: paddr=0x153a000 memsz=0x888
> (XEN) elf_parse_binary: phdr: paddr=0x153b000 memsz=0x132d8
> (XEN) elf_parse_binary: phdr: paddr=0x154f000 memsz=0x162000
> (XEN) elf_parse_binary: memory: 0x1000000 -> 0x16b1000
> (XEN) elf_xen_parse_note: GUEST_OS = "linux"
> (XEN) elf_xen_parse_note: GUEST_VERSION = "2.6"
> (XEN) elf_xen_parse_note: XEN_VERSION = "xen-3.0"
> (XEN) elf_xen_parse_note: VIRT_BASE = 0xffffffff80000000
> (XEN) elf_xen_parse_note: ENTRY = 0xffffffff8154f200
> (XEN) elf_xen_parse_note: HYPERCALL_PAGE = 0xffffffff81009000
> (XEN) elf_xen_parse_note: FEATURES = "!writable_page_tables|pae_pgdir_above_4gb"
> (XEN) elf_xen_parse_note: PAE_MODE = "yes"
> (XEN) elf_xen_parse_note: LOADER = "generic"
> (XEN) elf_xen_parse_note: unknown xen elf note (0xd)
> (XEN) elf_xen_parse_note: SUSPEND_CANCEL = 0x1
> (XEN) elf_xen_parse_note: HV_START_LOW = 0xffff800000000000
> (XEN) elf_xen_parse_note: PADDR_OFFSET = 0x0
> (XEN) elf_xen_addr_calc_check: addresses:
> (XEN) virt_base = 0xffffffff80000000
> (XEN) elf_paddr_offset = 0x0
> (XEN) virt_offset = 0xffffffff80000000
> (XEN) virt_kstart = 0xffffffff81000000
> (XEN) virt_kend = 0xffffffff816b1000
> (XEN) virt_entry = 0xffffffff8154f200
> (XEN) p2m_base = 0xffffffffffffffff
> (XEN) Xen kernel: 64-bit, lsb, compat32
> (XEN) Dom0 kernel: 64-bit, PAE, lsb, paddr 0x1000000 -> 0x16b1000
> (XEN) PHYSICAL MEMORY ARRANGEMENT:
> (XEN) Dom0 alloc.: 0000000234000000->0000000238000000 (2021487 pages to be allocated)
> (XEN) VIRTUAL MEMORY ARRANGEMENT:
> (XEN) Loaded kernel: ffffffff81000000->ffffffff816b1000
> (XEN) Init. ramdisk: ffffffff816b1000->ffffffff816b1000
> (XEN) Phys-Mach map: ffffffff816b1000->ffffffff8263d378
> (XEN) Start info: ffffffff8263e000->ffffffff8263e4b4
> (XEN) Page tables: ffffffff8263f000->ffffffff82656000
> (XEN) Boot stack: ffffffff82656000->ffffffff82657000
> (XEN) TOTAL: ffffffff80000000->ffffffff82800000
> (XEN) ENTRY ADDRESS: ffffffff8154f200
> (XEN) Dom0 has maximum 4 VCPUs
> (XEN) elf_load_binary: phdr 0 at 0xffffffff81000000 -> 0xffffffff81445000
> (XEN) elf_load_binary: phdr 1 at 0xffffffff81445000 -> 0xffffffff81539664
> (XEN) elf_load_binary: phdr 2 at 0xffffffff8153a000 -> 0xffffffff8153a888
> (XEN) elf_load_binary: phdr 3 at 0xffffffff8153b000 -> 0xffffffff8154e2d8
> (XEN) elf_load_binary: phdr 4 at 0xffffffff8154f000 -> 0xffffffff815b7000
> (XEN) Scrubbing Free RAM: .done.
> (XEN) trace.c:89:d32767 calc_tinfo_first_offset: NR_CPUs 128, offset_in_bytes 258, t_info_first_offset 65
> (XEN) Xen trace buffers: disabled
> (XEN) Std. Loglevel: All
> (XEN) Guest Loglevel: All
> (XEN) *** Serial input -> DOM0 (type \047CTRL-a\047 three times to switch input to Xen)
> (XEN) Freed 168kB init memory.
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:00.0
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:01.0
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:03.0
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:07.0
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:09.0
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:13.0
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:14.0
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:14.1
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:14.2
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:14.3
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:16.0
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:16.1
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:16.2
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:16.3
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:16.4
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:16.5
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:16.6
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:16.7
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:1a.0
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:1a.1
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:1a.2
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:1a.7
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:1b.0
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:1c.0
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:1c.4
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:1c.5
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:1d.0
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:1d.1
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:1d.2
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:1d.7
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:1e.0
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:1f.0
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:1f.2
> (XEN) PCI add device 00:1f.3
> (XEN) PCI add device 06:00.0
> (XEN) PCI add device 07:00.0
> (XEN) PCI add device 08:01.0
> (XEN) HVM1: HVM Loader
> (XEN) HVM1: Detected Xen v4.0.1
> (XEN) HVM1: CPU speed is 2133 MHz
> (XEN) irq.c:243: Dom1 PCI link 0 changed 0 -> 5
> (XEN) HVM1: PCI-ISA link 0 routed to IRQ5
> (XEN) irq.c:243: Dom1 PCI link 1 changed 0 -> 10
> (XEN) HVM1: PCI-ISA link 1 routed to IRQ10
> (XEN) irq.c:243: Dom1 PCI link 2 changed 0 -> 11
> (XEN) HVM1: PCI-ISA link 2 routed to IRQ11
> (XEN) irq.c:243: Dom1 PCI link 3 changed 0 -> 5
> (XEN) HVM1: PCI-ISA link 3 routed to IRQ5
> (XEN) HVM1: pci dev 01:2 INTD->IRQ5
> (XEN) HVM1: pci dev 01:3 INTA->IRQ10
> (XEN) HVM1: pci dev 03:0 INTA->IRQ5
> (XEN) HVM1: pci dev 04:0 INTA->IRQ5
> (XEN) HVM1: pci dev 02:0 bar 10 size 02000000: f0000008
> (XEN) HVM1: pci dev 03:0 bar 14 size 01000000: f2000008
> (XEN) HVM1: pci dev 02:0 bar 14 size 00001000: f3000000
> (XEN) HVM1: pci dev 03:0 bar 10 size 00000100: 0000c001
> (XEN) HVM1: pci dev 04:0 bar 10 size 00000100: 0000c101
> (XEN) HVM1: pci dev 04:0 bar 14 size 00000100: f3001000
> (XEN) HVM1: pci dev 01:2 bar 20 size 00000020: 0000c201
> (XEN) HVM1: pci dev 01:1 bar 20 size 00000010: 0000c221
> (XEN) HVM1: Multiprocessor initialisation:
> (XEN) HVM1: - CPU0 ... 40-bit phys ... fixed MTRRs ... var MTRRs [2/8] ... done.
> (XEN) HVM1: Writing SMBIOS tables ...
> (XEN) HVM1: Loading ROMBIOS ...
> (XEN) HVM1: 10588 bytes of ROMBIOS high-memory extensions:
> (XEN) HVM1: Relocating to 0xfc000000-0xfc00295c ... done
> (XEN) HVM1: Creating MP tables ...
> (XEN) HVM1: Loading Cirrus VGABIOS ...
> (XEN) HVM1: Loading PCI Option ROM ...
> (XEN) HVM1: - Manufacturer: http://etherboot.org
> (XEN) HVM1: - Product name: gPXE
> (XEN) HVM1: Loading ACPI ...
> (XEN) HVM1: - Lo data: 000ea020-000ea04f
> (XEN) HVM1: - Hi data: fc002c00-fc012d1f
> (XEN) HVM1: vm86 TSS at fc013000
> (XEN) HVM1: BIOS map:
> (XEN) HVM1: c0000-c8fff: VGA BIOS
> (XEN) HVM1: c9000-d57ff: Etherboot ROM
> (XEN) HVM1: eb000-eb140: SMBIOS tables
> (XEN) HVM1: f0000-fffff: Main BIOS
> (XEN) HVM1: Invoking ROMBIOS ...
> (XEN) HVM1: $Revision: 1.221 $ $Date: 2008/12/07 17:32:29 $
> (XEN) stdvga.c:147:d1 entering stdvga and caching modes
> (XEN) HVM1: VGABios $Id: vgabios.c,v 1.67 2008/01/27 09:44:12 vruppert Exp $
> (XEN) HVM1: Bochs BIOS - build: 06/23/99
> (XEN) HVM1: $Revision: 1.221 $ $Date: 2008/12/07 17:32:29 $
> (XEN) HVM1: Options: apmbios pcibios eltorito PMM
> (XEN) HVM1:
> (XEN) HVM1: ata0-0: PCHS=16383/16/63 translation=lba LCHS=1024/255/63
> (XEN) HVM1: ata0 master: QEMU HARDDISK ATA-7 Hard-Disk (10240 MBytes)
> (XEN) HVM1: IDE time out
> (XEN) HVM1:
> (XEN) HVM1:
> (XEN) HVM1:
> (XEN) HVM1: Press F12 for boot menu.
> (XEN) HVM1:
> (XEN) HVM1: Booting from Hard Disk...
> (XEN) HVM1: Booting from 0000:7c00
> (XEN) stdvga.c:151:d1 leaving stdvga
> (XEN) HVM1: int13_diskette: unsupported AH=41
> (XEN) irq.c:243: Dom1 PCI link 0 changed 5 -> 0
> (XEN) irq.c:243: Dom1 PCI link 1 changed 10 -> 0
> (XEN) irq.c:243: Dom1 PCI link 2 changed 11 -> 0
> (XEN) irq.c:243: Dom1 PCI link 3 changed 5 -> 0
> (XEN) grant_table.c:1121:d1 Expanding dom (1) grant table from (4) to (32) frames.
> (XEN) irq.c:309: Dom1 callback via changed to GSI 28
> (XEN) memory.c:132:d0 Could not allocate order=0 extent: id=4 memflags=0 (136483 of 262144)
>
> xm info:
> host : xenity
> release : 2.6.32.18-xen0
> version : #3 SMP Mon Nov 22 10:39:24 GMT 2010
> machine : x86_64
> nr_cpus : 4
> nr_nodes : 1
> cores_per_socket : 4
> threads_per_core : 1
> cpu_mhz : 2133
> hw_caps : bfebfbff:28100800:00000000:00001b40:009ce3bd:00000000:00000001:00000000
> virt_caps : hvm hvm_directio
> total_memory : 8183
> free_memory : 928
> node_to_cpu : node0:0-3
> node_to_memory : node0:928
> node_to_dma32_mem : node0:109
> max_node_id : 0
> xen_major : 4
> xen_minor : 0
> xen_extra : .1
> xen_caps : xen-3.0-x86_64 xen-3.0-x86_32p hvm-3.0-x86_32 hvm-3.0-x86_32p hvm-3.0-x86_64
> xen_scheduler : credit
> xen_pagesize : 4096
> platform_params : virt_start=0xffff800000000000
> xen_changeset : unavailable
> xen_commandline : com2=115200,8n1 console=com2 noreboot
> cc_compiler : gcc version 4.4.4 (Gentoo 4.4.4-r2 p1.2, pie-0.4.5)
> cc_compile_by :
> cc_compile_date : Wed Oct 20 15:10:19 BST 2010
> xend_config_format : 4
>
>
>
> Dom0 config:
> # zgrep -vE "^(#|$)" /proc/config.gz
> CONFIG_64BIT=y
> CONFIG_X86_64=y
> CONFIG_X86=y
> CONFIG_OUTPUT_FORMAT="elf64-x86-64"
> CONFIG_ARCH_DEFCONFIG="arch/x86/configs/x86_64_defconfig"
> CONFIG_GENERIC_TIME=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_CMOS_UPDATE=y
> CONFIG_CLOCKSOURCE_WATCHDOG=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_CLOCKEVENTS=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_CLOCKEVENTS_BROADCAST=y
> CONFIG_LOCKDEP_SUPPORT=y
> CONFIG_STACKTRACE_SUPPORT=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_LATENCYTOP_SUPPORT=y
> CONFIG_MMU=y
> CONFIG_ZONE_DMA=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_ISA_DMA=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_IOMAP=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_BUG=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_BUG_RELATIVE_POINTERS=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_HWEIGHT=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_MAY_HAVE_PC_FDC=y
> CONFIG_RWSEM_XCHGADD_ALGORITHM=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_HAS_CPU_IDLE_WAIT=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_CALIBRATE_DELAY=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_TIME_VSYSCALL=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_HAS_CPU_RELAX=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_HAS_DEFAULT_IDLE=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_HAS_CACHE_LINE_SIZE=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_SETUP_PER_CPU_AREA=y
> CONFIG_NEED_PER_CPU_EMBED_FIRST_CHUNK=y
> CONFIG_NEED_PER_CPU_PAGE_FIRST_CHUNK=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_CPUMASK_OF_CPU_MAP=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_HIBERNATION_POSSIBLE=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_SUSPEND_POSSIBLE=y
> CONFIG_ZONE_DMA32=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_POPULATES_NODE_MAP=y
> CONFIG_AUDIT_ARCH=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_SUPPORTS_OPTIMIZED_INLINING=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_SUPPORTS_DEBUG_PAGEALLOC=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_HARDIRQS=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_HARDIRQS_NO__DO_IRQ=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_IRQ_PROBE=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_PENDING_IRQ=y
> CONFIG_USE_GENERIC_SMP_HELPERS=y
> CONFIG_X86_64_SMP=y
> CONFIG_X86_HT=y
> CONFIG_X86_TRAMPOLINE=y
> CONFIG_DEFCONFIG_LIST="/lib/modules/$UNAME_RELEASE/.config"
> CONFIG_CONSTRUCTORS=y
> CONFIG_LOCK_KERNEL=y
> CONFIG_INIT_ENV_ARG_LIMIT=32
> CONFIG_LOCALVERSION="-xen0"
> CONFIG_HAVE_KERNEL_GZIP=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_KERNEL_BZIP2=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_KERNEL_LZMA=y
> CONFIG_KERNEL_BZIP2=y
> CONFIG_SWAP=y
> CONFIG_SYSVIPC=y
> CONFIG_SYSVIPC_SYSCTL=y
> CONFIG_TREE_RCU=y
> CONFIG_RCU_FANOUT=64
> CONFIG_IKCONFIG=y
> CONFIG_IKCONFIG_PROC=y
> CONFIG_LOG_BUF_SHIFT=16
> CONFIG_HAVE_UNSTABLE_SCHED_CLOCK=y
> CONFIG_NAMESPACES=y
> CONFIG_CC_OPTIMIZE_FOR_SIZE=y
> CONFIG_SYSCTL=y
> CONFIG_ANON_INODES=y
> CONFIG_UID16=y
> CONFIG_SYSCTL_SYSCALL=y
> CONFIG_KALLSYMS=y
> CONFIG_HOTPLUG=y
> CONFIG_PRINTK=y
> CONFIG_BUG=y
> CONFIG_ELF_CORE=y
> CONFIG_PCSPKR_PLATFORM=y
> CONFIG_BASE_FULL=y
> CONFIG_FUTEX=y
> CONFIG_EPOLL=y
> CONFIG_SIGNALFD=y
> CONFIG_TIMERFD=y
> CONFIG_EVENTFD=y
> CONFIG_SHMEM=y
> CONFIG_AIO=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_PERF_EVENTS=y
> CONFIG_PERF_EVENTS=y
> CONFIG_VM_EVENT_COUNTERS=y
> CONFIG_PCI_QUIRKS=y
> CONFIG_SLAB=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_OPROFILE=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_EFFICIENT_UNALIGNED_ACCESS=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_IOREMAP_PROT=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_KPROBES=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_KRETPROBES=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_ARCH_TRACEHOOK=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_DMA_ATTRS=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_DMA_API_DEBUG=y
> CONFIG_SLABINFO=y
> CONFIG_RT_MUTEXES=y
> CONFIG_BASE_SMALL=0
> CONFIG_MODULES=y
> CONFIG_STOP_MACHINE=y
> CONFIG_BLOCK=y
> CONFIG_BLK_DEV_BSG=y
> CONFIG_BLOCK_COMPAT=y
> CONFIG_IOSCHED_NOOP=y
> CONFIG_IOSCHED_AS=y
> CONFIG_IOSCHED_DEADLINE=y
> CONFIG_DEFAULT_DEADLINE=y
> CONFIG_DEFAULT_IOSCHED="deadline"
> CONFIG_FREEZER=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_CLOCKEVENTS_BUILD=y
> CONFIG_SMP=y
> CONFIG_X86_MPPARSE=y
> CONFIG_X86_SUPPORTS_MEMORY_FAILURE=y
> CONFIG_SCHED_OMIT_FRAME_POINTER=y
> CONFIG_PARAVIRT_GUEST=y
> CONFIG_XEN=y
> CONFIG_XEN_MAX_DOMAIN_MEMORY=128
> CONFIG_XEN_SAVE_RESTORE=y
> CONFIG_SWIOTLB_XEN=y
> CONFIG_MICROCODE_XEN=y
> CONFIG_XEN_DOM0=y
> CONFIG_XEN_PRIVILEGED_GUEST=y
> CONFIG_XEN_DOM0_PCI=y
> CONFIG_XEN_PCI_PASSTHROUGH=y
> CONFIG_PARAVIRT=y
> CONFIG_PARAVIRT_CLOCK=y
> CONFIG_MEMTEST=y
> CONFIG_MCORE2=y
> CONFIG_X86_CPU=y
> CONFIG_X86_L1_CACHE_BYTES=64
> CONFIG_X86_INTERNODE_CACHE_BYTES=64
> CONFIG_X86_CMPXCHG=y
> CONFIG_X86_L1_CACHE_SHIFT=6
> CONFIG_X86_XADD=y
> CONFIG_X86_WP_WORKS_OK=y
> CONFIG_X86_INTEL_USERCOPY=y
> CONFIG_X86_USE_PPRO_CHECKSUM=y
> CONFIG_X86_P6_NOP=y
> CONFIG_X86_TSC=y
> CONFIG_X86_CMPXCHG64=y
> CONFIG_X86_CMOV=y
> CONFIG_X86_MINIMUM_CPU_FAMILY=64
> CONFIG_X86_DEBUGCTLMSR=y
> CONFIG_CPU_SUP_INTEL=y
> CONFIG_CPU_SUP_AMD=y
> CONFIG_CPU_SUP_CENTAUR=y
> CONFIG_HPET_TIMER=y
> CONFIG_HPET_EMULATE_RTC=y
> CONFIG_DMI=y
> CONFIG_GART_IOMMU=y
> CONFIG_SWIOTLB=y
> CONFIG_IOMMU_HELPER=y
> CONFIG_NR_CPUS=16
> CONFIG_SCHED_MC=y
> CONFIG_PREEMPT_NONE=y
> CONFIG_X86_LOCAL_APIC=y
> CONFIG_X86_IO_APIC=y
> CONFIG_X86_MCE=y
> CONFIG_X86_MCE_INTEL=y
> CONFIG_X86_MCE_THRESHOLD=y
> CONFIG_X86_THERMAL_VECTOR=y
> CONFIG_MICROCODE=y
> CONFIG_MICROCODE_INTEL=y
> CONFIG_MICROCODE_OLD_INTERFACE=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_PHYS_ADDR_T_64BIT=y
> CONFIG_DIRECT_GBPAGES=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_SPARSEMEM_DEFAULT=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_SPARSEMEM_ENABLE=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_SELECT_MEMORY_MODEL=y
> CONFIG_ILLEGAL_POINTER_VALUE=0xdead000000000000
> CONFIG_SELECT_MEMORY_MODEL=y
> CONFIG_SPARSEMEM_MANUAL=y
> CONFIG_SPARSEMEM=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_MEMORY_PRESENT=y
> CONFIG_SPARSEMEM_EXTREME=y
> CONFIG_SPARSEMEM_VMEMMAP_ENABLE=y
> CONFIG_SPARSEMEM_VMEMMAP=y
> CONFIG_PAGEFLAGS_EXTENDED=y
> CONFIG_SPLIT_PTLOCK_CPUS=4
> CONFIG_PHYS_ADDR_T_64BIT=y
> CONFIG_ZONE_DMA_FLAG=1
> CONFIG_BOUNCE=y
> CONFIG_VIRT_TO_BUS=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_MLOCK=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_MLOCKED_PAGE_BIT=y
> CONFIG_DEFAULT_MMAP_MIN_ADDR=4096
> CONFIG_ARCH_SUPPORTS_MEMORY_FAILURE=y
> CONFIG_X86_RESERVE_LOW_64K=y
> CONFIG_MTRR=y
> CONFIG_MTRR_SANITIZER=y
> CONFIG_MTRR_SANITIZER_ENABLE_DEFAULT=0
> CONFIG_MTRR_SANITIZER_SPARE_REG_NR_DEFAULT=1
> CONFIG_X86_PAT=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_USES_PG_UNCACHED=y
> CONFIG_SECCOMP=y
> CONFIG_CC_STACKPROTECTOR=y
> CONFIG_HZ_100=y
> CONFIG_HZ=100
> CONFIG_PHYSICAL_START=0x1000000
> CONFIG_PHYSICAL_ALIGN=0x1000000
> CONFIG_HOTPLUG_CPU=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_ENABLE_MEMORY_HOTPLUG=y
> CONFIG_PM=y
> CONFIG_PM_DEBUG=y
> CONFIG_PM_VERBOSE=y
> CONFIG_PM_SLEEP_SMP=y
> CONFIG_PM_SLEEP=y
> CONFIG_ACPI=y
> CONFIG_ACPI_SYSFS_POWER=y
> CONFIG_ACPI_BUTTON=y
> CONFIG_ACPI_FAN=y
> CONFIG_ACPI_DOCK=y
> CONFIG_ACPI_PROCESSOR=y
> CONFIG_ACPI_HOTPLUG_CPU=y
> CONFIG_ACPI_THERMAL=y
> CONFIG_ACPI_BLACKLIST_YEAR=0
> CONFIG_ACPI_DEBUG=y
> CONFIG_X86_PM_TIMER=y
> CONFIG_ACPI_CONTAINER=y
> CONFIG_CPU_IDLE=y
> CONFIG_CPU_IDLE_GOV_LADDER=y
> CONFIG_PCI=y
> CONFIG_PCI_DIRECT=y
> CONFIG_PCI_MMCONFIG=y
> CONFIG_PCI_XEN=y
> CONFIG_PCI_DOMAINS=y
> CONFIG_PCIEPORTBUS=y
> CONFIG_PCIEAER=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_SUPPORTS_MSI=y
> CONFIG_XEN_PCIDEV_FRONTEND=y
> CONFIG_HT_IRQ=y
> CONFIG_ISA_DMA_API=y
> CONFIG_K8_NB=y
> CONFIG_BINFMT_ELF=y
> CONFIG_COMPAT_BINFMT_ELF=y
> CONFIG_IA32_EMULATION=y
> CONFIG_COMPAT=y
> CONFIG_COMPAT_FOR_U64_ALIGNMENT=y
> CONFIG_SYSVIPC_COMPAT=y
> CONFIG_NET=y
> CONFIG_PACKET=y
> CONFIG_UNIX=y
> CONFIG_INET=y
> CONFIG_IP_FIB_HASH=y
> CONFIG_IP_PNP=y
> CONFIG_IP_PNP_DHCP=y
> CONFIG_NET_IPIP=y
> CONFIG_INET_TUNNEL=y
> CONFIG_INET_LRO=y
> CONFIG_TCP_CONG_CUBIC=y
> CONFIG_DEFAULT_TCP_CONG="cubic"
> CONFIG_NETFILTER=y
> CONFIG_NETFILTER_ADVANCED=y
> CONFIG_BRIDGE_NETFILTER=y
> CONFIG_NETFILTER_XTABLES=y
> CONFIG_IP_NF_IPTABLES=y
> CONFIG_IP_NF_FILTER=y
> CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_LOG=y
> CONFIG_BRIDGE_NF_EBTABLES=y
> CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_BROUTE=m
> CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_T_FILTER=m
> CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_T_NAT=m
> CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_802_3=m
> CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_AMONG=m
> CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_ARP=m
> CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_IP=m
> CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_LIMIT=m
> CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_MARK=m
> CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_PKTTYPE=m
> CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_STP=m
> CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_VLAN=m
> CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_ARPREPLY=m
> CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_DNAT=m
> CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_MARK_T=m
> CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_REDIRECT=m
> CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_SNAT=m
> CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_LOG=m
> CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_NFLOG=m
> CONFIG_STP=y
> CONFIG_BRIDGE=y
> CONFIG_LLC=y
> CONFIG_UEVENT_HELPER_PATH=""
> CONFIG_STANDALONE=y
> CONFIG_PREVENT_FIRMWARE_BUILD=y
> CONFIG_FW_LOADER=y
> CONFIG_FIRMWARE_IN_KERNEL=y
> CONFIG_EXTRA_FIRMWARE=""
> CONFIG_SYS_HYPERVISOR=y
> CONFIG_PNP=y
> CONFIG_PNP_DEBUG_MESSAGES=y
> CONFIG_PNPACPI=y
> CONFIG_BLK_DEV=y
> CONFIG_BLK_DEV_LOOP=y
> CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM=y
> CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM_COUNT=16
> CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM_SIZE=8192
> CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_FRONTEND=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_IDE=y
> CONFIG_SCSI=y
> CONFIG_SCSI_DMA=y
> CONFIG_SCSI_PROC_FS=y
> CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SD=y
> CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SR=y
> CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SR_VENDOR=y
> CONFIG_CHR_DEV_SG=m
> CONFIG_SCSI_MULTI_LUN=y
> CONFIG_SCSI_CONSTANTS=y
> CONFIG_SCSI_WAIT_SCAN=m
> CONFIG_SCSI_LOWLEVEL=y
> CONFIG_MEGARAID_SAS=y
> CONFIG_ATA=y
> CONFIG_ATA_VERBOSE_ERROR=y
> CONFIG_ATA_ACPI=y
> CONFIG_SATA_AHCI=y
> CONFIG_MD=y
> CONFIG_BLK_DEV_MD=y
> CONFIG_MD_AUTODETECT=y
> CONFIG_MD_RAID1=y
> CONFIG_MD_RAID456=y
> CONFIG_MD_RAID6_PQ=y
> CONFIG_BLK_DEV_DM=y
> CONFIG_DM_DEBUG=y
> CONFIG_NETDEVICES=y
> CONFIG_TUN=y
> CONFIG_NETDEV_1000=y
> CONFIG_E1000E=y
> CONFIG_XEN_NETDEV_FRONTEND=y
> CONFIG_INPUT=y
> CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV=y
> CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV_PSAUX=y
> CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV_SCREEN_X=1024
> CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV_SCREEN_Y=768
> CONFIG_INPUT_EVDEV=y
> CONFIG_XEN_KBDDEV_FRONTEND=y
> CONFIG_INPUT_KEYBOARD=y
> CONFIG_KEYBOARD_ATKBD=y
> CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSE=y
> CONFIG_MOUSE_PS2=y
> CONFIG_MOUSE_PS2_ALPS=y
> CONFIG_MOUSE_PS2_LOGIPS2PP=y
> CONFIG_MOUSE_PS2_SYNAPTICS=y
> CONFIG_MOUSE_PS2_LIFEBOOK=y
> CONFIG_MOUSE_PS2_TRACKPOINT=y
> CONFIG_SERIO=y
> CONFIG_SERIO_I8042=y
> CONFIG_SERIO_LIBPS2=y
> CONFIG_VT=y
> CONFIG_CONSOLE_TRANSLATIONS=y
> CONFIG_VT_CONSOLE=y
> CONFIG_HW_CONSOLE=y
> CONFIG_DEVKMEM=y
> CONFIG_SERIAL_8250=y
> CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_CONSOLE=y
> CONFIG_FIX_EARLYCON_MEM=y
> CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_PCI=y
> CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_PNP=y
> CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_NR_UARTS=4
> CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_RUNTIME_UARTS=4
> CONFIG_SERIAL_CORE=y
> CONFIG_SERIAL_CORE_CONSOLE=y
> CONFIG_UNIX98_PTYS=y
> CONFIG_HVC_DRIVER=y
> CONFIG_HVC_IRQ=y
> CONFIG_HVC_XEN=y
> CONFIG_IPMI_HANDLER=m
> CONFIG_IPMI_DEVICE_INTERFACE=m
> CONFIG_IPMI_SI=m
> CONFIG_IPMI_WATCHDOG=m
> CONFIG_IPMI_POWEROFF=m
> CONFIG_HW_RANDOM=y
> CONFIG_HW_RANDOM_INTEL=y
> CONFIG_DEVPORT=y
> CONFIG_I2C=m
> CONFIG_I2C_BOARDINFO=y
> CONFIG_I2C_HELPER_AUTO=y
> CONFIG_I2C_I801=m
> CONFIG_ARCH_WANT_OPTIONAL_GPIOLIB=y
> CONFIG_POWER_SUPPLY=y
> CONFIG_HWMON=m
> CONFIG_HWMON_VID=m
> CONFIG_SENSORS_W83627EHF=m
> CONFIG_THERMAL=y
> CONFIG_SSB_POSSIBLE=y
> CONFIG_VGA_ARB=y
> CONFIG_VIDEO_OUTPUT_CONTROL=m
> CONFIG_FB=y
> CONFIG_FIRMWARE_EDID=y
> CONFIG_FB_SYS_FILLRECT=y
> CONFIG_FB_SYS_COPYAREA=y
> CONFIG_FB_SYS_IMAGEBLIT=y
> CONFIG_FB_SYS_FOPS=y
> CONFIG_FB_DEFERRED_IO=y
> CONFIG_FB_TILEBLITTING=y
> CONFIG_XEN_FBDEV_FRONTEND=y
> CONFIG_VGA_CONSOLE=y
> CONFIG_DUMMY_CONSOLE=y
> CONFIG_LOGO=y
> CONFIG_LOGO_LINUX_CLUT224=y
> CONFIG_HID_SUPPORT=y
> CONFIG_HID=y
> CONFIG_HIDRAW=y
> CONFIG_USB_HID=m
> CONFIG_USB_HIDDEV=y
> CONFIG_HID_A4TECH=m
> CONFIG_HID_APPLE=m
> CONFIG_HID_BELKIN=m
> CONFIG_HID_CHERRY=m
> CONFIG_HID_CHICONY=m
> CONFIG_HID_CYPRESS=m
> CONFIG_HID_DRAGONRISE=m
> CONFIG_HID_EZKEY=m
> CONFIG_HID_KYE=m
> CONFIG_HID_GYRATION=m
> CONFIG_HID_TWINHAN=m
> CONFIG_HID_KENSINGTON=m
> CONFIG_HID_LOGITECH=m
> CONFIG_HID_MICROSOFT=m
> CONFIG_HID_MONTEREY=m
> CONFIG_HID_NTRIG=m
> CONFIG_HID_PANTHERLORD=m
> CONFIG_HID_PETALYNX=m
> CONFIG_HID_SAMSUNG=m
> CONFIG_HID_SONY=m
> CONFIG_HID_SUNPLUS=m
> CONFIG_HID_GREENASIA=m
> CONFIG_HID_SMARTJOYPLUS=m
> CONFIG_HID_TOPSEED=m
> CONFIG_HID_THRUSTMASTER=m
> CONFIG_HID_ZEROPLUS=m
> CONFIG_USB_SUPPORT=y
> CONFIG_USB_ARCH_HAS_HCD=y
> CONFIG_USB_ARCH_HAS_OHCI=y
> CONFIG_USB_ARCH_HAS_EHCI=y
> CONFIG_USB=m
> CONFIG_USB_EHCI_HCD=m
> CONFIG_USB_EHCI_ROOT_HUB_TT=y
> CONFIG_USB_UHCI_HCD=m
> CONFIG_USB_STORAGE=m
> CONFIG_NEW_LEDS=y
> CONFIG_LEDS_CLASS=m
> CONFIG_LEDS_TRIGGERS=y
> CONFIG_LEDS_TRIGGER_TIMER=m
> CONFIG_LEDS_TRIGGER_HEARTBEAT=m
> CONFIG_LEDS_TRIGGER_BACKLIGHT=m
> CONFIG_LEDS_TRIGGER_DEFAULT_ON=m
> CONFIG_RTC_LIB=m
> CONFIG_RTC_CLASS=m
> CONFIG_RTC_INTF_SYSFS=y
> CONFIG_RTC_INTF_PROC=y
> CONFIG_RTC_INTF_DEV=y
> CONFIG_RTC_DRV_CMOS=m
> CONFIG_DMADEVICES=y
> CONFIG_ASYNC_TX_DISABLE_CHANNEL_SWITCH=y
> CONFIG_INTEL_IOATDMA=m
> CONFIG_DMA_ENGINE=y
> CONFIG_NET_DMA=y
> CONFIG_DCA=m
> CONFIG_XEN_BALLOON=y
> CONFIG_XEN_SCRUB_PAGES=y
> CONFIG_XEN_DEV_EVTCHN=y
> CONFIG_XEN_BACKEND=y
> CONFIG_XEN_NETDEV_BACKEND=y
> CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_BACKEND=y
> CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_TAP=y
> CONFIG_XEN_BLKBACK_PAGEMAP=y
> CONFIG_XEN_PCIDEV_BACKEND=y
> CONFIG_XEN_PCIDEV_BACKEND_VPCI=y
> CONFIG_XENFS=y
> CONFIG_XEN_COMPAT_XENFS=y
> CONFIG_XEN_SYS_HYPERVISOR=y
> CONFIG_XEN_MCE=y
> CONFIG_XEN_XENBUS_FRONTEND=y
> CONFIG_XEN_S3=y
> CONFIG_XEN_PLATFORM_PCI=y
> CONFIG_FIRMWARE_MEMMAP=y
> CONFIG_DMIID=y
> CONFIG_EXT2_FS=y
> CONFIG_EXT3_FS=y
> CONFIG_EXT4_FS=y
> CONFIG_JBD=y
> CONFIG_JBD2=y
> CONFIG_FS_POSIX_ACL=y
> CONFIG_XFS_FS=y
> CONFIG_FILE_LOCKING=y
> CONFIG_FSNOTIFY=y
> CONFIG_DNOTIFY=y
> CONFIG_INOTIFY=y
> CONFIG_INOTIFY_USER=y
> CONFIG_FUSE_FS=m
> CONFIG_GENERIC_ACL=y
> CONFIG_ISO9660_FS=y
> CONFIG_JOLIET=y
> CONFIG_ZISOFS=y
> CONFIG_UDF_FS=y
> CONFIG_UDF_NLS=y
> CONFIG_FAT_FS=m
> CONFIG_VFAT_FS=m
> CONFIG_FAT_DEFAULT_CODEPAGE=437
> CONFIG_FAT_DEFAULT_IOCHARSET="iso8859-1"
> CONFIG_PROC_FS=y
> CONFIG_PROC_SYSCTL=y
> CONFIG_PROC_PAGE_MONITOR=y
> CONFIG_SYSFS=y
> CONFIG_TMPFS=y
> CONFIG_TMPFS_POSIX_ACL=y
> CONFIG_CONFIGFS_FS=m
> CONFIG_MISC_FILESYSTEMS=y
> CONFIG_SQUASHFS=y
> CONFIG_SQUASHFS_FRAGMENT_CACHE_SIZE=3
> CONFIG_NETWORK_FILESYSTEMS=y
> CONFIG_NFS_FS=m
> CONFIG_NFS_V3=y
> CONFIG_NFSD=m
> CONFIG_NFSD_V3=y
> CONFIG_LOCKD=m
> CONFIG_LOCKD_V4=y
> CONFIG_EXPORTFS=y
> CONFIG_NFS_COMMON=y
> CONFIG_SUNRPC=m
> CONFIG_PARTITION_ADVANCED=y
> CONFIG_MSDOS_PARTITION=y
> CONFIG_EFI_PARTITION=y
> CONFIG_NLS=y
> CONFIG_NLS_DEFAULT="iso8859-1"
> CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_437=m
> CONFIG_NLS_ASCII=m
> CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_1=y
> CONFIG_NLS_UTF8=m
> CONFIG_TRACE_IRQFLAGS_SUPPORT=y
> CONFIG_ENABLE_WARN_DEPRECATED=y
> CONFIG_ENABLE_MUST_CHECK=y
> CONFIG_FRAME_WARN=2048
> CONFIG_MAGIC_SYSRQ=y
> CONFIG_DEBUG_BUGVERBOSE=y
> CONFIG_DEBUG_MEMORY_INIT=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_WANT_FRAME_POINTERS=y
> CONFIG_RCU_CPU_STALL_DETECTOR=y
> CONFIG_USER_STACKTRACE_SUPPORT=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_FUNCTION_TRACER=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_FUNCTION_GRAPH_TRACER=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_FUNCTION_GRAPH_FP_TEST=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_FUNCTION_TRACE_MCOUNT_TEST=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_DYNAMIC_FTRACE=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_FTRACE_MCOUNT_RECORD=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_SYSCALL_TRACEPOINTS=y
> CONFIG_TRACING_SUPPORT=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_ARCH_KGDB=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_ARCH_KMEMCHECK=y
> CONFIG_X86_VERBOSE_BOOTUP=y
> CONFIG_EARLY_PRINTK=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_MMIOTRACE_SUPPORT=y
> CONFIG_IO_DELAY_TYPE_0X80=0
> CONFIG_IO_DELAY_TYPE_0XED=1
> CONFIG_IO_DELAY_TYPE_UDELAY=2
> CONFIG_IO_DELAY_TYPE_NONE=3
> CONFIG_IO_DELAY_0X80=y
> CONFIG_DEFAULT_IO_DELAY_TYPE=0
> CONFIG_XOR_BLOCKS=y
> CONFIG_ASYNC_CORE=y
> CONFIG_ASYNC_MEMCPY=y
> CONFIG_ASYNC_XOR=y
> CONFIG_ASYNC_PQ=y
> CONFIG_ASYNC_RAID6_RECOV=y
> CONFIG_ASYNC_TX_DISABLE_PQ_VAL_DMA=y
> CONFIG_ASYNC_TX_DISABLE_XOR_VAL_DMA=y
> CONFIG_CRYPTO=y
> CONFIG_CRYPTO_ALGAPI=y
> CONFIG_CRYPTO_ALGAPI2=y
> CONFIG_CRYPTO_HASH=y
> CONFIG_CRYPTO_HASH2=y
> CONFIG_CRYPTO_CRC32C_INTEL=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_KVM=y
> CONFIG_BITREVERSE=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_FIND_FIRST_BIT=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_FIND_NEXT_BIT=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_FIND_LAST_BIT=y
> CONFIG_CRC16=y
> CONFIG_CRC_ITU_T=y
> CONFIG_CRC32=y
> CONFIG_ZLIB_INFLATE=y
> CONFIG_HAS_IOMEM=y
> CONFIG_HAS_IOPORT=y
> CONFIG_HAS_DMA=y
> CONFIG_NLATTR=y
>
> DomU config:
> CONFIG_64BIT=y
> CONFIG_X86_64=y
> CONFIG_X86=y
> CONFIG_OUTPUT_FORMAT="elf64-x86-64"
> CONFIG_ARCH_DEFCONFIG="arch/x86/configs/x86_64_defconfig"
> CONFIG_GENERIC_TIME=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_CMOS_UPDATE=y
> CONFIG_CLOCKSOURCE_WATCHDOG=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_CLOCKEVENTS=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_CLOCKEVENTS_BROADCAST=y
> CONFIG_LOCKDEP_SUPPORT=y
> CONFIG_STACKTRACE_SUPPORT=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_LATENCYTOP_SUPPORT=y
> CONFIG_MMU=y
> CONFIG_ZONE_DMA=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_ISA_DMA=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_IOMAP=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_BUG=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_BUG_RELATIVE_POINTERS=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_HWEIGHT=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_MAY_HAVE_PC_FDC=y
> CONFIG_RWSEM_XCHGADD_ALGORITHM=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_HAS_CPU_IDLE_WAIT=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_CALIBRATE_DELAY=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_TIME_VSYSCALL=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_HAS_CPU_RELAX=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_HAS_DEFAULT_IDLE=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_HAS_CACHE_LINE_SIZE=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_SETUP_PER_CPU_AREA=y
> CONFIG_NEED_PER_CPU_EMBED_FIRST_CHUNK=y
> CONFIG_NEED_PER_CPU_PAGE_FIRST_CHUNK=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_CPUMASK_OF_CPU_MAP=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_HIBERNATION_POSSIBLE=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_SUSPEND_POSSIBLE=y
> CONFIG_ZONE_DMA32=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_POPULATES_NODE_MAP=y
> CONFIG_AUDIT_ARCH=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_SUPPORTS_OPTIMIZED_INLINING=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_SUPPORTS_DEBUG_PAGEALLOC=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_HARDIRQS=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_HARDIRQS_NO__DO_IRQ=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_IRQ_PROBE=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_PENDING_IRQ=y
> CONFIG_USE_GENERIC_SMP_HELPERS=y
> CONFIG_X86_64_SMP=y
> CONFIG_X86_HT=y
> CONFIG_X86_TRAMPOLINE=y
> CONFIG_DEFCONFIG_LIST="/lib/modules/$UNAME_RELEASE/.config"
> CONFIG_CONSTRUCTORS=y
> CONFIG_LOCK_KERNEL=y
> CONFIG_INIT_ENV_ARG_LIMIT=32
> CONFIG_LOCALVERSION="-xenU"
> CONFIG_HAVE_KERNEL_GZIP=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_KERNEL_BZIP2=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_KERNEL_LZMA=y
> CONFIG_KERNEL_BZIP2=y
> CONFIG_SWAP=y
> CONFIG_SYSVIPC=y
> CONFIG_SYSVIPC_SYSCTL=y
> CONFIG_TREE_RCU=y
> CONFIG_RCU_FANOUT=64
> CONFIG_IKCONFIG=y
> CONFIG_IKCONFIG_PROC=y
> CONFIG_LOG_BUF_SHIFT=14
> CONFIG_HAVE_UNSTABLE_SCHED_CLOCK=y
> CONFIG_NAMESPACES=y
> CONFIG_CC_OPTIMIZE_FOR_SIZE=y
> CONFIG_SYSCTL=y
> CONFIG_ANON_INODES=y
> CONFIG_UID16=y
> CONFIG_SYSCTL_SYSCALL=y
> CONFIG_KALLSYMS=y
> CONFIG_HOTPLUG=y
> CONFIG_PRINTK=y
> CONFIG_BUG=y
> CONFIG_ELF_CORE=y
> CONFIG_PCSPKR_PLATFORM=y
> CONFIG_BASE_FULL=y
> CONFIG_FUTEX=y
> CONFIG_EPOLL=y
> CONFIG_SIGNALFD=y
> CONFIG_TIMERFD=y
> CONFIG_EVENTFD=y
> CONFIG_SHMEM=y
> CONFIG_AIO=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_PERF_EVENTS=y
> CONFIG_VM_EVENT_COUNTERS=y
> CONFIG_SLAB=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_OPROFILE=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_EFFICIENT_UNALIGNED_ACCESS=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_IOREMAP_PROT=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_KPROBES=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_KRETPROBES=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_ARCH_TRACEHOOK=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_DMA_ATTRS=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_DMA_API_DEBUG=y
> CONFIG_SLABINFO=y
> CONFIG_RT_MUTEXES=y
> CONFIG_BASE_SMALL=0
> CONFIG_BLOCK=y
> CONFIG_BLK_DEV_BSG=y
> CONFIG_BLOCK_COMPAT=y
> CONFIG_IOSCHED_NOOP=y
> CONFIG_IOSCHED_AS=y
> CONFIG_IOSCHED_DEADLINE=y
> CONFIG_DEFAULT_DEADLINE=y
> CONFIG_DEFAULT_IOSCHED="deadline"
> CONFIG_TICK_ONESHOT=y
> CONFIG_NO_HZ=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_CLOCKEVENTS_BUILD=y
> CONFIG_SMP=y
> CONFIG_X86_MPPARSE=y
> CONFIG_SCHED_OMIT_FRAME_POINTER=y
> CONFIG_PARAVIRT_GUEST=y
> CONFIG_XEN=y
> CONFIG_XEN_MAX_DOMAIN_MEMORY=32
> CONFIG_PARAVIRT=y
> CONFIG_PARAVIRT_CLOCK=y
> CONFIG_MCORE2=y
> CONFIG_X86_CPU=y
> CONFIG_X86_L1_CACHE_BYTES=64
> CONFIG_X86_INTERNODE_CACHE_BYTES=64
> CONFIG_X86_CMPXCHG=y
> CONFIG_X86_L1_CACHE_SHIFT=6
> CONFIG_X86_XADD=y
> CONFIG_X86_WP_WORKS_OK=y
> CONFIG_X86_INTEL_USERCOPY=y
> CONFIG_X86_USE_PPRO_CHECKSUM=y
> CONFIG_X86_P6_NOP=y
> CONFIG_X86_TSC=y
> CONFIG_X86_CMPXCHG64=y
> CONFIG_X86_CMOV=y
> CONFIG_X86_MINIMUM_CPU_FAMILY=64
> CONFIG_X86_DEBUGCTLMSR=y
> CONFIG_CPU_SUP_INTEL=y
> CONFIG_CPU_SUP_AMD=y
> CONFIG_CPU_SUP_CENTAUR=y
> CONFIG_HPET_TIMER=y
> CONFIG_DMI=y
> CONFIG_SWIOTLB=y
> CONFIG_IOMMU_HELPER=y
> CONFIG_NR_CPUS=16
> CONFIG_PREEMPT_NONE=y
> CONFIG_X86_LOCAL_APIC=y
> CONFIG_X86_IO_APIC=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_PHYS_ADDR_T_64BIT=y
> CONFIG_DIRECT_GBPAGES=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_SPARSEMEM_DEFAULT=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_SPARSEMEM_ENABLE=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_SELECT_MEMORY_MODEL=y
> CONFIG_ILLEGAL_POINTER_VALUE=0xdead000000000000
> CONFIG_SELECT_MEMORY_MODEL=y
> CONFIG_SPARSEMEM_MANUAL=y
> CONFIG_SPARSEMEM=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_MEMORY_PRESENT=y
> CONFIG_SPARSEMEM_EXTREME=y
> CONFIG_SPARSEMEM_VMEMMAP_ENABLE=y
> CONFIG_SPARSEMEM_VMEMMAP=y
> CONFIG_PAGEFLAGS_EXTENDED=y
> CONFIG_SPLIT_PTLOCK_CPUS=4
> CONFIG_PHYS_ADDR_T_64BIT=y
> CONFIG_ZONE_DMA_FLAG=1
> CONFIG_BOUNCE=y
> CONFIG_VIRT_TO_BUS=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_MLOCK=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_MLOCKED_PAGE_BIT=y
> CONFIG_DEFAULT_MMAP_MIN_ADDR=4096
> CONFIG_SECCOMP=y
> CONFIG_CC_STACKPROTECTOR=y
> CONFIG_HZ_100=y
> CONFIG_HZ=100
> CONFIG_PHYSICAL_START=0x1000000
> CONFIG_PHYSICAL_ALIGN=0x1000000
> CONFIG_ARCH_ENABLE_MEMORY_HOTPLUG=y
> CONFIG_ISA_DMA_API=y
> CONFIG_BINFMT_ELF=y
> CONFIG_COMPAT_BINFMT_ELF=y
> CONFIG_IA32_EMULATION=y
> CONFIG_COMPAT=y
> CONFIG_COMPAT_FOR_U64_ALIGNMENT=y
> CONFIG_SYSVIPC_COMPAT=y
> CONFIG_NET=y
> CONFIG_PACKET=y
> CONFIG_UNIX=y
> CONFIG_INET=y
> CONFIG_IP_FIB_HASH=y
> CONFIG_NET_IPIP=y
> CONFIG_INET_TUNNEL=y
> CONFIG_INET_LRO=y
> CONFIG_TCP_CONG_CUBIC=y
> CONFIG_DEFAULT_TCP_CONG="cubic"
> CONFIG_NETFILTER=y
> CONFIG_NETFILTER_ADVANCED=y
> CONFIG_NETFILTER_XTABLES=y
> CONFIG_IP_NF_IPTABLES=y
> CONFIG_IP_NF_FILTER=y
> CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_LOG=y
> CONFIG_UEVENT_HELPER_PATH="/sbin/hotplug"
> CONFIG_STANDALONE=y
> CONFIG_PREVENT_FIRMWARE_BUILD=y
> CONFIG_FW_LOADER=y
> CONFIG_FIRMWARE_IN_KERNEL=y
> CONFIG_EXTRA_FIRMWARE=""
> CONFIG_SYS_HYPERVISOR=y
> CONFIG_BLK_DEV=y
> CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_FRONTEND=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_IDE=y
> CONFIG_NETDEVICES=y
> CONFIG_TUN=y
> CONFIG_XEN_NETDEV_FRONTEND=y
> CONFIG_INPUT=y
> CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV=y
> CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV_PSAUX=y
> CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV_SCREEN_X=1024
> CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV_SCREEN_Y=768
> CONFIG_INPUT_EVDEV=y
> CONFIG_INPUT_KEYBOARD=y
> CONFIG_KEYBOARD_ATKBD=y
> CONFIG_SERIO=y
> CONFIG_SERIO_I8042=y
> CONFIG_SERIO_LIBPS2=y
> CONFIG_VT=y
> CONFIG_CONSOLE_TRANSLATIONS=y
> CONFIG_VT_CONSOLE=y
> CONFIG_HW_CONSOLE=y
> CONFIG_DEVKMEM=y
> CONFIG_SERIAL_8250=y
> CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_CONSOLE=y
> CONFIG_FIX_EARLYCON_MEM=y
> CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_NR_UARTS=4
> CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_RUNTIME_UARTS=4
> CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_EXTENDED=y
> CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_MANY_PORTS=y
> CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_SHARE_IRQ=y
> CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_RSA=y
> CONFIG_SERIAL_CORE=y
> CONFIG_SERIAL_CORE_CONSOLE=y
> CONFIG_UNIX98_PTYS=y
> CONFIG_HVC_DRIVER=y
> CONFIG_HVC_IRQ=y
> CONFIG_HVC_XEN=y
> CONFIG_HW_RANDOM=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_WANT_OPTIONAL_GPIOLIB=y
> CONFIG_SSB_POSSIBLE=y
> CONFIG_VGA_CONSOLE=y
> CONFIG_DUMMY_CONSOLE=y
> CONFIG_XEN_DEV_EVTCHN=y
> CONFIG_XENFS=y
> CONFIG_XEN_COMPAT_XENFS=y
> CONFIG_XEN_SYS_HYPERVISOR=y
> CONFIG_FIRMWARE_MEMMAP=y
> CONFIG_EXT3_FS=y
> CONFIG_JBD=y
> CONFIG_FS_POSIX_ACL=y
> CONFIG_FILE_LOCKING=y
> CONFIG_FSNOTIFY=y
> CONFIG_DNOTIFY=y
> CONFIG_INOTIFY=y
> CONFIG_INOTIFY_USER=y
> CONFIG_PROC_FS=y
> CONFIG_PROC_SYSCTL=y
> CONFIG_PROC_PAGE_MONITOR=y
> CONFIG_SYSFS=y
> CONFIG_TMPFS=y
> CONFIG_MISC_FILESYSTEMS=y
> CONFIG_SQUASHFS=y
> CONFIG_SQUASHFS_FRAGMENT_CACHE_SIZE=3
> CONFIG_NETWORK_FILESYSTEMS=y
> CONFIG_NFS_FS=y
> CONFIG_NFS_V3=y
> CONFIG_NFS_V3_ACL=y
> CONFIG_NFSD=y
> CONFIG_NFSD_V3=y
> CONFIG_LOCKD=y
> CONFIG_LOCKD_V4=y
> CONFIG_EXPORTFS=y
> CONFIG_NFS_ACL_SUPPORT=y
> CONFIG_NFS_COMMON=y
> CONFIG_SUNRPC=y
> CONFIG_MSDOS_PARTITION=y
> CONFIG_TRACE_IRQFLAGS_SUPPORT=y
> CONFIG_ENABLE_WARN_DEPRECATED=y
> CONFIG_ENABLE_MUST_CHECK=y
> CONFIG_FRAME_WARN=2048
> CONFIG_MAGIC_SYSRQ=y
> CONFIG_DEBUG_BUGVERBOSE=y
> CONFIG_DEBUG_MEMORY_INIT=y
> CONFIG_ARCH_WANT_FRAME_POINTERS=y
> CONFIG_USER_STACKTRACE_SUPPORT=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_FUNCTION_TRACER=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_FUNCTION_GRAPH_TRACER=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_FUNCTION_GRAPH_FP_TEST=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_FUNCTION_TRACE_MCOUNT_TEST=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_DYNAMIC_FTRACE=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_FTRACE_MCOUNT_RECORD=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_SYSCALL_TRACEPOINTS=y
> CONFIG_TRACING_SUPPORT=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_ARCH_KGDB=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_ARCH_KMEMCHECK=y
> CONFIG_EARLY_PRINTK=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_MMIOTRACE_SUPPORT=y
> CONFIG_IO_DELAY_TYPE_0X80=0
> CONFIG_IO_DELAY_TYPE_0XED=1
> CONFIG_IO_DELAY_TYPE_UDELAY=2
> CONFIG_IO_DELAY_TYPE_NONE=3
> CONFIG_IO_DELAY_0X80=y
> CONFIG_DEFAULT_IO_DELAY_TYPE=0
> CONFIG_CRYPTO=y
> CONFIG_CRYPTO_ALGAPI=y
> CONFIG_CRYPTO_ALGAPI2=y
> CONFIG_CRYPTO_HASH=y
> CONFIG_CRYPTO_HASH2=y
> CONFIG_CRYPTO_CRC32C=y
> CONFIG_CRYPTO_CRC32C_INTEL=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_KVM=y
> CONFIG_BITREVERSE=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_FIND_FIRST_BIT=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_FIND_NEXT_BIT=y
> CONFIG_GENERIC_FIND_LAST_BIT=y
> CONFIG_CRC32=y
> CONFIG_ZLIB_INFLATE=y
> CONFIG_HAS_IOMEM=y
> CONFIG_HAS_IOPORT=y
> CONFIG_HAS_DMA=y
> CONFIG_NLATTR=y
>
> --
> Alan J. Wylie http://www.wylie.me.uk/
>



\
 
 \ /
  Last update: 2010-11-26 23:41    [W:0.147 / U:0.548 seconds]
©2003-2020 Jasper Spaans|hosted at Digital Ocean and TransIP|Read the blog|Advertise on this site