SubjectRe: [0/8,v3] NUMA Hotplug Emulator - Introduction & Feedbacks
On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 10:07:59AM +0800, shaohui.zheng@intel.com wrote:
> * PATCHSET INTRODUCTION
>
> patch 1: Add function to hide memory region via e820 table. Then emulator will
> use these memory regions to fake offlined numa nodes.
> patch 2: Infrastructure of NUMA hotplug emulation, introduce "hide node".
> patch 3: Provide an userland interface to hotplug-add fake offlined nodes.
> patch 4: Abstract cpu register functions, make these interface friend for cpu
> hotplug emulation
> patch 5: Support cpu probe/release in x86, it provide a software method to hot
> add/remove cpu with sysfs interface.
> patch 6: Fake CPU socket with logical CPU on x86, to prevent the scheduling
> domain to build the incorrect hierarchy.
> patch 7: extend memory probe interface to support NUMA, we can add the memory to
> a specified node with the interface.
> patch 8: Documentations
>
> * FEEDBACKS & RESPONSES

I had some comments on the other patches in the series that possibly got
missed because of the mail-followup-to confusion:

http://lkml.org/lkml/2010/11/15/11
http://lkml.org/lkml/2010/11/15/14
http://lkml.org/lkml/2010/11/15/15

The other one you've already dealt with.

  Last update: 2010-11-17 06:25    [W:0.251 / U:1.720 seconds]