SubjectRe: [kernel.org users] [KORG] Master / hera upgrade & downtime announcement

Ergh,

Heads up apparently the server lied to me and claimed the drives were
fully in sync, when they were not.

A couple of people have caught that the last sync that occurred
apparently was the 29th.

I'm going to do a full resync of /pub - this will squash anything that
was there with what was present around 1900 UTC on Nov 1st. Home dirs,
mail, etc are going to have to get dealt with on a per-case basis.

I might just setup an NFS mount across the two machines and let people
snag what they need on their own with respect to that.

Right now I'm working on bringing the old box back up so we can get at
the data.

Just a heads up, stop by #korg on LinuxNet or #kernel.org on Freenode if
you need to corner me on something *NOWish*

Sorry about that, I did double check that stuff was in sync, so I'm not
sure what happened there.

- - John 'Warthog9' Hawley