SubjectRe: How do I add yaffs file system to mainline?
On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 04:55:02 +1300 Charles Manning wrote:

> YAFFS has been used for many years as a third-party patch-in.
>
> I have recently been through the exercise of changing all the symbols to be
> more kernel friendly with the intention of mainlining into the linux tree.
>
> The code is in git at http://github.com/cdhmanning/linux-yaffs-integration/

It's difficult to review & comment on a git tree.
We prefer patches via email for review.

> Thanks to CELF and Google for sponsoring the effort so far.
>
> What still needs to be done to mainline this?
> Who do I need to approach?

Either ask Stephen Rothwell to add the git tree to the linux-next daily tree
or ask Greg KH to add it to the drivers/staging/ area.

---
~Randy

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans