SubjectFinishing off cpumask...
Date
I have had five final cpumask patches in my queue for over a year now, and
I'd like to merge them *next* merge window (not this one, too late).

The first two finally convert mm_struct and task_struct to variable cpumasks,
which are the last in the core kernel. The next two turn off and break
old-style cpumask uses when CONFIG_CPUMASK_OFFSTACK is set, and the final one
actually means we don't allocate all NR_CPUS bits for bitmasks.

Historically, this stuff has revealed issues when turned on, so I'd like it
to have a long baking cycle in Ingo's tree and big-machine testers.

I'm rebasing and retesting now, will post git tree when I have it.

Thanks,
Rusty.

  Last update: 2010-10-21 09:09    [W:0.139 / U:0.024 seconds]