    SubjectGFS2: Pre-pull patch posting

    I know the merge window isn't open yet, but at this stage I'm going to
    hold off on any larger patches until the following merge window so this
    patch set isn't likely to change much, hence kicking it out a bit early
    for review.

    There are a few interesting points to note in this patch set:
    o GFS2 is updated to use the new truncate sequence
    o Support for fallocate is added
    o Clean up of some unused/obsolete mount options

    I'm currently working on a patch to allow the glock hash table
    to use RCU. That is currently a work-in-progress and that will
    hopefully be ready for the succeeding merge window.

     \ /
      Last update: 2010-10-18 16:39    [W:0.017 / U:6.100 seconds]