Subjectusbhid driver: replacing resume or using a post resume function
From
I was looking for an example of a hid driver that needs to customize
resume or provides a post resume function, but couldn't find one.

I would like to implement some post resume code. In particular, the g13 on
resume loses the backlight color, LCD image and LED state. On resume, it
needs feature reports sent to re-establish these settings.

However, I couldn't find a way to either provide a post resume function or
replace resume with a call to hid_resume() followed by the feature
reports.

Any suggestions?

---

Rick

  Last update: 2010-01-26 17:53    [W:0.037 / U:7.948 seconds]