SubjectRe: evdev regression on macbook with 2.6.33-rc5
From
On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 10:30 AM, Dmitry Torokhov
<dmitry.torokhov@gmail.com> wrote:
> DOes the same behavior happens when you try using 'evtest' utility while
> in console?

Hi Dmitry,

While struggling to make evtest show keyboard events, I discovered
that the problem is an incompatibility with mouseemu
(http://packages.ubuntu.com/karmic/mouseemu) as killing it makes the
keyboard work fine.

So, with mouseemu running, evtest won't print any event at all even if
I move the mouse, and when mouseemu is off everything works fine and
evtest prints the expected events.

> Also, do you have external USB keyboard by any chance and if
> you do does it exibit the same problem?

Yup, I get the exact same behaviour with an external USB keyboard and
mouseemu running: keystrokes being delivered only when I finally move
the mouse or the trackpad.

Cheers.

--
Guillaume

  Last update: 2010-01-25 23:51    [W:0.063 / U:0.088 seconds]