    SubjectRe: linux-next: add utrace tree
    Hi -

    On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 05:59:59PM +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
    > [...]
    > > Including experimental code that is RFC and which is not certain to go
    > > upstream is certainly not the purpose of linux-next though.
    > Ingo is correct in what he says here. See the boilerplate:
    > [...]
    > Basically, this should be just what you would send to Linus (or ask him
    > to fetch)."
    > I will remove this tree from linux-next tomorrow and wait until it is
    > more ready for mainline inclusion.

    Please reconsider. Ingo mistook what was being proposed. We request
    merge/integration testing for just the set of patches posted
    <>, which was in response to
    peterz's earlier review comments, and none of which is labeled or
    considered RFC or experimental.

    Ananth was right that the utrace-ptrace git branch represents this
    rather than master.

    - FChE
      Last update: 2010-01-20 14:27    [W:0.027 / U:79.692 seconds]