Subject[ANNOUNCE] 2.6.31-rc9-rt9.1
While Thomas Gleixner is on vacation, we decided to release another
incremental real-time kernel. This is for those of you who want to run
Linus' latest release, but still want the real-time patches.

So, this is simply a merge of 2.6.31-rc8-rt9 with 2.6.31-rc9.
In addition, we added the tracing / ring-buffer patches for the latency
tracer from Steven Rostedt, modified by Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
for real-time. In addition, Clark Williams added an extra commit to
clean-up some compile problems.

There were a few other patches that we could have added, but
since the purpose of this is just to keep the current -rt code running on
the latest release from Linus, we decided to play it conservatively -
we'll let Thomas do the heavy lifting we he comes back from vacation.

You can download it at the following locations:

Git location:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/clrkwllms/rt-linux.git
Git branch: linux-2.6.31-rc9-rt9.1

Or in patch form here:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/clrkwllms/rt-unofficial/patch-2.6.31-rc9-rt9.1.bz2

As usual, please report any problems to linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org and
you can cc linux-rt-users@vger.kernel.org too.

Enjoy!

John Kacur
Clark Williams

  Last update: 2009-09-08 11:17    [W:2.754 / U:0.004 seconds]