    SubjectRe: BFS vs. mainline scheduler benchmarks and measurements
    On Tue, 08 Sep 2009 10:19:06 +0300
    Nikos Chantziaras <> wrote:

    > latencytop has this to say:
    > Though I don't really understand what this tool is trying to tell me,
    > I hope someone does.

    unfortunately this is both an older version of latencytop, and it's
    incorrectly installed ;-(
    Latencytop is supposed to translate those cryptic strings to english,
    but due to not being correctly installed, it does not do this ;(

    the latest version of latencytop also has a GUI (thanks to Ben)

      Last update: 2009-09-08 10:31    [W:0.022 / U:0.468 seconds]