SubjectRe: BFS vs. mainline scheduler benchmarks and measurements
On Tue, 08 Sep 2009 10:19:06 +0300
Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@arcor.de> wrote:

> latencytop has this to say:
>
> http://foss.math.aegean.gr/~realnc/pics/latop1.png
>
> Though I don't really understand what this tool is trying to tell me,
> I hope someone does.

unfortunately this is both an older version of latencytop, and it's
incorrectly installed ;-(
Latencytop is supposed to translate those cryptic strings to english,
but due to not being correctly installed, it does not do this ;(

the latest version of latencytop also has a GUI (thanks to Ben)

visit http://www.lesswatts.org

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans