SubjectRe: BFS vs. mainline scheduler benchmarks and measurements
Date
Arjan van de Ven wrote:
> the latest version of latencytop also has a GUI (thanks to Ben)

That looks nice, but...

I kind of miss the split screen feature where latencytop would show both
the overall figures + the ones for the currently most affected task.
Downside of that last was that I never managed to keep the display on a
specific task.

The graphical display also makes it impossible to simply copy and paste
the results.

Having the freeze button is nice though.

Would it be possible to have a command line switch that allows to start
the old textual mode?

Looks like the man page needs updating too :-)

Cheers,
FJP

  Last update: 2009-09-08 22:25    [W:0.220 / U:4.632 seconds]