    SubjectRe: 2.6.31 ehci problem - mouse dead on scroll
    On Montag 21 September 2009, Alan Stern wrote:

    > It is. The usbmon log shows some unexpected gaps, which probably
    > correspond to the jerkiness. But there's nothing to indicate that
    > these gaps are the computer's fault.
    > Have you tried using a different mouse, or a different brand of mouse,
    > on this computer? Or using your mouse on a different machine?

    sorry for the long break. I got a different mouse and tried it for a couple of
    hours and haven't got the jerkiness so far.
    the other mouse has a lot worse resolution. Which results in a 'slower' mouse.
    my own mouse has stretches of hours were it is ok.

    So... it might take some more time to trigger it. I will then report back

    Glück Auf,

      Last update: 2009-09-29 19:33    [W:0.022 / U:20.636 seconds]