Subjecthow best to report results of my kernel tree scanning scripts?

since the merge window appears to be ready to close fairly soon(?),
i'm prepping to run my scanning scripts once again to identify (among
other things):

* unused Kconfig CONFIG variables
* references to CONFIG_ variables that don't even exist (both in
source files and Makefiles)
* references to non-existent header files

and bunches of other things. i'm open as to the best way to post the
results, since different people have different opinions.

and, no, i can't just submit patches since, in many cases, i have no
idea what the fix should be (if any) -- that's the kind of decision
best left to the respective subsystem maintainers.

thoughts? this is where i put the old output:

http://www.crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/Kernel_cleanup

rday

Web page: http://crashcourse.ca
Twitter: http://twitter.com/rpjday