SubjectRequest For Legal Services
Date
Attention Counsel,

NETQ SND BHD Company is a manufacturing company with its head office in, Hong Kong, with branches all over Asian continent. The management of NETQ SND BHD Company requires your legal representation for our American delinquent customers.

We are looking for a reputable attorney to represent us in America in order for us to recover monies due to our organization by overseas customers,and as well follow up with these accounts. In order to achieve these objectives a good and reputable law firm will be required to handle this service.

We understand that a proper Attorney client agreement must be entered into by both parties.Your consideration of our request is highly anticipated, and we look forward to yourprompt response.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Hashito Saito.
(GM)

  Last update: 2009-09-27 04:39    [W:0.050 / U:1.948 seconds]