SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] percpu for v2.6.32

Christoph Lameter wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Sep 2009, Tejun Heo wrote:
>
>> Christoph Lameter wrote:

>>> Any plans for this? The percpu operations patchset
>>> requires the new allocator to work on all platforms and I am wondering
>>> when I should repost the set.
>> I've been trying to get a cheap second hand itanium machine but itanic
>> really seems to have sunk pretty well. It's almost impossible to find
>> one here. I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and do it remotely.
>> There gotta be one with serial console and power control hooked up
>> somewhere in the company lab. I'll try to locate one.
>
> Maybe Mike knows of some way to get access to one?

We certainly have some in our labs but I'm not sure of one that's
externally accessible. If there's a pre-defined test you'd like to
run, you can send me the details. Otherwise, I'll check around and
see if there's a system available remotely.

Cheers,
Mike

  Last update: 2009-09-15 21:51    [W:0.047 / U:0.168 seconds]