    > > From: Arve Hj?nnev?g <>
    > >
    > > Support for input devices connected to GPIO pins. This adds support
    > > for HTC Dream's keyboard and its trackball. Generic support already
    > > exists for keyboard on GPIO, but this one is more advanced because it
    > > can detect shadow key presses (and actually works with Dream :-).
    > >
    > > (It also contains Kconfig/Makefile changes, including some that were
    > > missing from previous commit. Sorry.)
    > I don't see any importance of gpio_matrix.c when we already have
    > generic gpio matrix driver mainlined. I would suggest to remove those
    > bits from this patch. I have added linux-input ML.

    Well, I'm trying for staging merge at this point. Reasons why
    gpio_matrix is there are:

    1) it is non-trivial to remove

    2) it has some features mainline lacks

    3) HTC Dream actually works with it

    (and 4) I'd like to submit code as Arve wrote it, then transform/clean
    it up in staging).

    Of course, relevant features will need to be extracted from
    gpio_matrix and merged at the right places, and that needs to happen
    before move from staging/, but I'd like to have working keyboard in
    the meantime.
    (cesky, pictures)

     \ /
      Last update: 2009-08-08 23:47    [W:0.020 / U:17.460 seconds]