Merge: dafcc6e... 7256cf0...
Author: Ingo Molnar <mingo@elte.hu>
Date: Mon Aug 3 15:50:37 2009 +0200

Merge branch 'core/rcu' into auto-sched-next

rather than to any particular patch of yours which that merges:
which seemed odd, but I'm not accustomed to bisecting next.

Another odd thing is that mmotm .DATE=2009-07-30-05-01, the last
I tried before Thursday's, showed no such symptoms: yet appears to
contain all the larger RCU changes, just lacking some more recent
on/offline race fixes. I didn't notice any likely difference
between those mmotm trees down in arch/powerpc either.

My guess is that there's some other issue which is triggering
the RCU disgrace, but that is just a guess.

Config attached. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Hugh

  Last update: 2009-08-08 21:37    [W:0.062 / U:0.988 seconds]