SubjectARM subarch submissions for next merge window
Linus,

After some discussions on linux-arm-kernel during the last merge
window, a suggestion from Alan Cox[1], and a willingness to try it
from Russell[2], some ARM subarch maintainers would like to push our
platform-specific code directly to you for the next merge window.

Any changes that affect common ARM code will still be pushed via
Russell, only our platform-specific code will be submitted directly.

Also our platform code is still posted and reviewed on
linux-arm-kernel as well as being included in linux-next. Only the
merge path will change slightly.

Any problems with this?

Kevin
maintainer: arch/arm/mach-davinci/*
developer: arch/arm/mach-omap2/*

[1] http://marc.info/?l=linux-arm-kernel&m=124472557106678&w=2
[2] http://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=124472614607233&w=2

  Last update: 2009-08-24 15:43    [W:0.715 / U:0.008 seconds]