    SubjectRe: [patch 00/15] clocksource / timekeeping rework V4 (resend V3 + bug fix)
    On Fri, 14 Aug 2009, john stultz wrote:
    > > Keeping the fingers crossed that this is now really done.
    > > John already gave his thumbs up for the patch series, so the next
    > > logical question is who is going to sit on the patches until the merge
    > > window is opened? I can certainly create a git branch on git390 for
    > > them, but the patches depend on some patches in the x86-tip tree.
    > > Thomas, any thoughts?
    > So with the fix I sent out to patch #4, this set looks good to me.
    > So for all of them, including the fixup:
    > Acked-by: John Stultz <>

    Thanks John for the fix. I picked up everything and pushed it into

    Martin, thanks for the nice work. FYI, I massaged the commit messages
    a bit as they were missing subsystem identifiers and I added some more
    explanation to some of them.

     \ /
      Last update: 2009-08-15 11:05    [W:0.019 / U:22.588 seconds]