SubjectRe: [patch 00/15] clocksource / timekeeping rework V4 (resend V3 + bug fix)
On Fri, 14 Aug 2009, john stultz wrote:
> > Keeping the fingers crossed that this is now really done.
> > John already gave his thumbs up for the patch series, so the next
> > logical question is who is going to sit on the patches until the merge
> > window is opened? I can certainly create a git branch on git390 for
> > them, but the patches depend on some patches in the x86-tip tree.
> > Thomas, any thoughts?
> So with the fix I sent out to patch #4, this set looks good to me.
> So for all of them, including the fixup:
> Acked-by: John Stultz <>

Thanks John for the fix. I picked up everything and pushed it into

Martin, thanks for the nice work. FYI, I massaged the commit messages
a bit as they were missing subsystem identifiers and I added some more
explanation to some of them.