SubjectRe: [Bug #13846] LEDs switched off permanently by power saving with rt61pci driver
Hi Rafael,

On Sunday 09 August 2009, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
> This message has been generated automatically as a part of a report
> of recent regressions.
> The following bug entry is on the current list of known regressions
> from 2.6.30. Please verify if it still should be listed and let me know
> (either way).

Ivo sent a test patch for this and I tested it., but without success. I reported my findings but
didn't get a reply. See

I suspect the failure is due to the same PS hardware probelms that were at the route of my original
report.. Unless one of the wireless folks say otherwise, I think we should close this on the basis
of busted hardware. I'm happy to simply eject the card and re-insert it now that I have some udev
scripts to tear down the wireless configuration on the ejection and set it uop again when the card
is re-inserted.

> Bug-Entry :
> Subject : LEDs switched off permanently by power saving with rt61pci
> driver Submitter : Chris Clayton <>
> Date : 2009-07-13 8:27 (28 days old)
No, Sir; there is nothing which has yet been contrived by man, by which so much happiness is
produced as by a good tavern or inn - Doctor Samuel Johnson