SubjectRe: [RFC/PATCH] mm: Pass virtual address to [__]p{te,ud,md}_free_tlb()
On Mon, 2009-07-20 at 10:05 +0200, Nick Piggin wrote:

> Unless anybody has other preferences, just send it straight to Linus in
> the next merge window -- if any conflicts did come up anyway they would
> be trivial. You could just check against linux-next before doing so, and
> should see if it is going to cause problems for any arch pull...

Well, the problem is that powerpc-next will need that patch, which means
that if I don't put it in my tree, Steven won't be able to build
powerpc-next as part of linux-next until the patch is merged. Hence my
question, what's the best way to handle that :-) There isn't an mm-next
is there ? If there was, I could tell Steven to always pull powerpc
after mm for example. Or I can put it in a git tree of its own with a
dependency for Steven to pull.

Cheers,
Ben.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans