SubjectRe: SDIO Stack and Device Support
From
This support for these wireless chips in the mainline kernel is great.
Originally I was looking at wireless SDIO cards from Spectec and
Silex. What manufacturers use the libertas/Marvell chipsets in SDIO
Cards? (or are they only available as modules?)

Thank you,

Rob