SubjectRead this on

Typist Wanted We are looking for work-from-home typists.Our typists will be paid with multiple sources of income for each article they type. We are looking for dedicated workers that can spend one hour per day typing and posting articles. Pay is exceptional. This opportunity is available worldwide. Training and guidance are provided throughout our program. You can start making money the FIRST DAY after training. With our program it is very simple process. You type, and you get paid. The more you type, the more you get paid. This is not an e book, *or* a list of companies that you have to apply to and hope you get the job. This is an actual Type-at-Home Job. Our members receive complete online training and guidance. You are NOT paying for a job the job is paying you. There are NO HIDDEN COSTS for additional sign-ups, additional programs *or* tools to do this job. We provide you with everything you need.

Click this link for more info.

Reply remove to unsubscribe

Your friend, Francess Stephen would like to share a Film Festivals site with you

The Film Festivals server

 \ /
  Last update: 2009-07-12 18:31    [W:0.077 / U:0.176 seconds]