SubjectRe: Volunteering for stable patch review process
On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 10:37:18PM -0700, Chris Wright wrote:
> * Luis R. Rodriguez (mcgrof@gmail.com) wrote:
> > I'm curious what the process is to join the group of volunteers to
> > review stable patches. Can't seem to find the docs for it. The only
> > excerpt I see is:
> >
> > Review committee:
> >
> > - This is made up of a number of kernel developers who have volunteered for
> > this task, and a few that haven't.
>
> Just send a note (you just did) and we'll put you on the review list
> (I just did).

Also, the relevant text for how to join is in the 000/XXX message we
send out with every review, that contains the lines:

These patches are sent out with a number of different people on the
Cc: line. If you wish to be a reviewer, please email stable@kernel.org
to add your name to the list. If you want to be off the reviewer list,
also email us.

thanks,

greg k-h

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans