SubjectRe: HTC Dream aka. t-mobile g1 support
On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 06:59:06AM -0400, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 11:02:40AM +0200, Pavel Machek wrote:
> > Really? So IDE maintainers have to subscribe before when they want to
> > discuss ARM&CF issues? Sleep maintainers have to subscribe when they
> > want to discuss sleep&ARM?
> >
> > You are offending people by first adding unneccessary & annoying steps
> > to their workflow, and then calling them "too stupid" if they don't
> > follow your stupid rules. (Sometimes subscribing takes _weeks_!)
>
> I'd like to stay out of the other flamewars here, but having a moderated
> mailinglist for a major architecture or subsystem is a royal pain in the
> ass. As others here I used to get these stupid rejected without reasons
> mail a lot (can't remember if it was mostly the arm list or others), and
> it just freaks me out if I'm supposed to Cc stuff to the relevant
> mailinglist and can't get through.

I assume you're talking about these messages, which are listed in the
archives:

http://lists.arm.linux.org.uk/lurker/search/20080207.125824.00000000@ml:linux-arm-kernel,au:hch.en.html

http://lists.arm.linux.org.uk/lurker/search/20080207.125824.00000000@ml:linux-arm,au:hch.en.html

?

Clearly, if they're in the archives they haven't been rejected.

  Last update: 2009-06-13 21:47    [W:0.195 / U:0.616 seconds]