    SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] kmemcheck for mainline

    On Fri, 12 Jun 2009, Vegard Nossum wrote:
    > Please consider pulling the kmemcheck tree;

    This seems to be 99% merges o fother branches.

    I'm no longer pulling from people who can't keep their branches clean and
    develop without pulling from me every other day, or pulling from other
    random branches. If it gets that many conflicts, I just don't want to see
    it - there's something seriously wrong with it.

    And if you just merge for some random reason, I don't want to pull it

    So in either case, I'm not pulling this.

    Just _look_ at that gitk thing. It has several stretches of just "Merge
    branch 'linus' into kmemcheck". WITH NO OTHER DEVELOPMENT IN BETWEEN!

    This release, I'm only going to pull trees that don't do crazy shit.

     \ /
      Last update: 2009-10-18 23:28    [W:0.019 / U:194.012 seconds]