SubjectRe: HTC Dream aka. t-mobile g1 support
Brian Swetland wrote:

> - would having some ifdefs around code using wakelock support be
> acceptable for the time being? The wakelock/suspendblock review does
> seem to be making progress on linux-pm if not super quickly, and I'd
> rather maintain some ifdefs than maintain two different versions of
> drivers while it's getting sorted out.

Personally, I'd say no.

Use git - create a version with them dropped and then you can create a
wakelock-dev branch on top of that with your new stuff in, which can be
rebased should the underlying branch move on (or get merged with mainline).

Its a problem that wouldnt exist if the original drivers had been
submitted long ago...

  Last update: 2009-06-12 12:29    [W:0.511 / U:0.008 seconds]