SubjectRe: HTC Dream aka. t-mobile g1 support
On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 01:54:42PM +0100, Alan Cox wrote:
> Leave it to the platform people to push their driver code through the
> right channels.

I should point out that that has been entirely the case since switching
over to BK, and later git. I do not merge other driver code into my
tree unless the subsystem maintainer wants me to do so, in which case I
do give it a quick review. Sometimes I give people a quick review on
the way to directing them to the right places.

I do hope you don't think I still run that unmanagable -rmk tree that
was around when you did the -ac series kernels. I gave that up as a
bad approach a very long time ago.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans