    SubjectRe: HTC Dream aka. t-mobile g1 support
    On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 03:47:32AM -0700, David Miller wrote:
    > From: David Miller <davem@davemloft.net>
    > Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 03:44:21 -0700 (PDT)
    >
    > > It's not like this was stated on a public mailing list or on some
    > > public web site. It was IRC for heaven's sake.
    >
    > And BTW something you said in the same IRC arena shortly
    > thereafterwards:
    >
    > <rmk> in hind sight, xxxxxxx was effectively right when he said on here a while ago
    > <rmk> 22:34 <xxxxxx> jejb: google also just pretty much threw their ARM code over the wall and disappeared
    >
    > There you are quoting this person, the same way you are quoting him
    > here and demeaning him in this very email thread.
    >
    > And yet there you are agreeing with him.
    >
    > You're such a hypocrite Russell.

    I'm sorry, that's the precise same channel and network which those
    comments were first made by the person who made them.

    And now read precisely what I said rather than twisting it to your own
    agenda.

    Particularly the bit where I wrote "in hind sight". There's lots of
    things everyone would do differently if they knew what happens in the
    future. Unfortunately, we live in a causal universe where we can't
    predict with certaintly what will happen.

    At the time the comments were first made, Brian _was_ making an effort,
    and the comments seemed to be unfounded accusations.

      Last update: 2009-06-11 13:09    [W:0.022 / U:32.580 seconds]