    SubjectGFS2: Pre-pull patch posting

    As the merge window is more or less upon us, here is the content
    of the GFS2 -nmw tree. There is nothing too startling this time
    as the focus has very much been bug fixes and clean up.

    We have a new mount option, commit= which does exactly the same
    thing as the ext3 equivalent option. We have a long term plan to
    make all the tunable parameters available as mount options and
    thus to be able to eventually drop the sysfs interface to these

    Another long term plan is to get rid of the files named
    ops_somethingorother and to either merge them into other
    files, or rename them to not have the ops_ prefix. This
    patch series makes a start on that, and does all the easy
    ones. As a result some functions with only one caller are
    moved to the same file as their caller and made static.

    The docs are also updated to reflect the fact that the
    lock_dlm interface module no longer exists and that interface is
    now built into GFS2.

     \ /
      Last update: 2009-06-10 11:43    [W:0.019 / U:30.288 seconds]