SubjectRE: New Driver for DaVinci DM355/DM365/DM6446

[Sandeep] WE don't propose any API changes. This module for which we want to submit patches is a TI proprietary IP. We currently implement this as a character device and have a few IOCTL's.
We do not follow the V4L2 framework and do not use any V4L2 IOCTLs.

Can we continue to use it as a character driver?