    SubjectRe: Linux wireless mini-summit -- Berlin, June 2009
    From
    On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 12:18 PM, Johannes Berg
    <johannes@sipsolutions.net> wrote:

    >> So, here I open the floor for discussion of agenda items for our
    >> wireless meeting/hackfest.  What do we think is important to discuss
    >> face-to-face this year?  What isn't getting done?  What is getting
    >> done wrong?  What do we need that we didn't realize last year?
    >
    > I've tried to capture the discussion from here on the wiki:
    >
    > http://wireless.kernel.org/en/developers/Summits/Berlin-2009

    Good idea.

    > Feel free to edit and add suggestions

    What about proper roaming support? I think it will be the thing we are
    lacking after power save is finished. There was talk about having GSoC
    project, what happened to it?

    I'm interested about roaming, but I don't how much time if any I can
    find for implementing it. But I could make a summary of all
    discussions we have had here during the last year and maybe try to
    start some discussion at the summit. What others think?

    > or put yourself into "confirmed
    > attendees" (do we want that? it seemed we should say who will be there)

    It's nice to know in advance who will be there. So yes, at least I
    want such a list :)

    Kalle