    SubjectRe: [patch 0/5] Support for sanitization flag in low-level page allocator
    On 15:16 Sun 31 May     , Pekka Enberg wrote:
    > On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 2:58 PM, Larry H. <research@subreption.com> wrote:
    > > Thanks for coming to the conclusion that unconditional memory
    > > sanitization is the correct approach.
    > >
    > > I thought this had been stated numerous times before in this thread. Are
    > > you serious about your responses or you are just clowning around? It's
    > > amusing, I give you that much.
    >
    > So is this the same Larry that was able to have a productive and civil
    > discussion on #mm on IRC where he wanted me to ACK his patches? Or did
    > his evil identical twin take over the keyboard?

    I was merely making sure what your intentions were regarding the
    patches. And it's clear you have utter disregard for them, and security
    as a whole. In your idea of the world 'there are no secrets'.

    Good luck with that.

    > But anyway, enough is enough, and I really am not interested in this
    > discussion. I wish you the best of luck getting your patches merged. I
    > suspect you're gonna need it.

    I submitted them so other people could benefit from it. In the end I
    could care less about what you do with them, or if they are merged.
    Now that is clear that trying to do so is a waste of time and energy,
    I'm free to go with a clean conscience, knowing that these patches
    didn't help others because I didn't try to, but because some council of
    vagueness decided it doesn't fit their particularly flawed view of the
    world.

    See you in the next commit fixing a kernel vulnerability silently that
    puts the infrastructure of several organizations at risk for your own
    disregard.

    Larry.

      Last update: 2009-05-31 14:31    [W:0.023 / U:0.972 seconds]