SubjectRe: [patch 0/5] Support for sanitization flag in low-level page allocator
On 19:46 Sat 30 May     , Ingo Molnar wrote:
> btw., i find this is rather hillarious: you thought it was me
> writing the reply and you answered Pekka's arguments with contempt
> and hand-waving.
>
> Now that you realized that it's the SLAB maintainer you replied to,
> whom you cannot just hand-wave away, you apologize not for the
> bogosity of your argument and not for the concept - but you
> apologize for _thinking it was the wrong person_.
>
> That is a rather dishonest style of discussion.

The hilarious thing is that I was being sarcastic. For a second It
seemed this attitude was about to come closer to yours, hence the joke.
I guess you aren't a fan of John Cleese as much as I am.

I wouldn't confuse Pekka with you from a mile away ;>

Larry

  Last update: 2009-05-30 20:13    [W:0.076 / U:1.336 seconds]