SubjectRe: [Xen-devel] Re: Xen is a feature
Andi Kleen wrote:
> George Dunlap <george.dunlap@eu.citrix.com> writes:
>
> cc list from hell trimmed.
>

>> allowing Linux to run as dom0 *is* improving Linux. The lack of dom0
>> support is at this moment making life more difficult for a huge number
>> of Linux users who use Xen, including Mozilla, Debian, and Amazon.
>> Adding dom0 support would make Linux even more useful to a wide
>> variety of people not using Xen at the moment.
>>

> Perhaps one way to address this problem would be to make the Dom0
> interface less intrusive for the host OS?

I'm certainly not deaf to criticism along those lines, and I'm looking
at ways of cleaning up/decoupling those interactions.

But my frustration arises from the fact that there's been a total stall
on merging any of the pieces, even the ones which are either
uncontroversial, or purely xen-internal changes.

  Last update: 2009-05-29 23:33    [W:0.200 / U:0.548 seconds]