    Subjectlinux-next: misc things
    Hi all,

    A couple of things:

    it was suggested that my postings about problems (merge
    conflicts/build errors/new warnings) in linux-next be sent to
    linux-kernel. For now, I am cross posting them to linux-next and
    linux-kernel. Let me know what you all think.

    being as we are beyond -rc6, I expect all the maintainers are
    busy stabilising their trees in anticipation of the new merge window.
    (/me prepares for a rush of new stuff in linux-next ...)

    its nice to see so many fewer red results in the builds

    maintainers of trees included in linux-next may want to have a
    look and see if some of those trees are still relevant. Some of them
    have not had any updates since the previous merge window (or earlier). If
    a tree is defunct (or served it short term purpose), please let me know
    and I will remove it.
    Stephen Rothwell
      Last update: 2009-05-19 09:49    [W:0.017 / U:3.612 seconds]