Subjectregression with video and i915 module

If its necessary or useful for searching the error or reason for that problem, I put the compilation / install protocols of 2.6.30-rc4 on the server (too big to add to this mail service) so that can be analyzed the compilation error / info messages:

http://guyane.dyn-o-saur.com/sys/linux-2.6.30-rc4-i486-1sys.log1 , ...log2 , log4 , log5 (.tgz is the compiled kernel package)

If my laptop is switched off then, later, it can be also download from a mirror, f.ex. http://ftp.tu-chemnitz.de/pub/linux/SYS/

I still inform that beside of this problem, I didnt see other relevant problems with that kernel, it also runs normally on my computer, http://guyane.dyn-o-saur.com/info.php

W.landgraf