    SubjectRe: [Announce] 2.6.29.1-rt4
    On Mon, 2009-04-06 at 00:02 +0200, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
    > On Sun, 5 Apr 2009, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

    > > > Happens this shutdown/suspend problem every time or is this sporadic ?
    > >
    > > For me it is repeatable (on both a laptop and a desktop machine so it
    > > does not appear to be very hardware specific). It might be of course an
    > > interaction with the Fedora patches I use.
    > >
    > > In the category of "I wish I had a crystal ball" reports with no hard
    > > data, I can confirm that my build of rt4 does hang. I was trying
    > > 2.6.29.1-rt4 during a rehearsal for a concert yesterday[*] and after a
    > > hard hang I reverted to the vanilla Fedora kernel (which is what I had
    > > been using because of that problem - no clues left behind in logs).
    >
    > Hmm. Can you upload your full patch queue and the binary rpm so I can
    > give it a test ride ?

    Sure, no problem. I just did a release to planetcore-testing repo (with
    a warning to the planetccrma list), you can find it here:

    http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetcore/testing/10/i386/repoview/index.html
    http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetcore/testing/10/x86_64/repoview/index.html

    (the one I have tested and hangs is the i386 PAE version)
    Source here:

    http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetcore/testing/10/SRPMS/

    (if you don't want to figure out the .src.rpm - I would not blame you -
    I can give you a list of the patches that were actually applied - of the
    ones that are included in the package)

    -- Fernando

      Last update: 2009-04-06 01:13    [W:0.034 / U:1.192 seconds]