SubjectRe: No NCQ support on X61s Ultrabay? (Intel ICH8 SATA controller question)
On Thu, 30 Apr 2009, Theodore Tso wrote:
> I can try upgrading to it and see if it's any better. Or maybe
> someone on the Linux-thinkpad mailing list with contacts inside Lenovo
> can bug them. Sounds like there's no way to work around this except
> for a BIOS-level fix then? :-(

Either me or Thomas Renninger can get in touch with Lenovo, yes. As usual,
I need a self-contained, precise report of what is wrong, why it is wrong,
and what should be done to fix it, so that I can forward it.

Henrique Holschuh

  Last update: 2009-04-30 17:51    [W:0.350 / U:0.172 seconds]