SubjectRe: kms in defconfig
Hello,

Dave Airlie wrote:
> My main worry is distro configs going forward, where they pull
> something from defconfig, granted I've no idea if that'll happen,
> maybe distro kernel maintainers are smarter than I give them credit
> for :-)

We're probably as dumb as or even dumber than you give credit for but
we do have testing cycles in place to compensate for it, so I don't
think distros-might-screw-up needs to be a concern when deciding what
gets turned on in defconfig. :-)

I think defconfig should enable options such that it shows where
upstream kernel is headed, so FWIW +1 for KMS from me.

Thanks.

--
tejun

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans