SubjectRe: paravirtops kernel and HVM guests
Nitin A Kamble wrote:
> Jeremy,
> I was trying the latest bits from your paravirtops tree with
> xen-unstable. Dom0 is booting fine in Fedora 10 environment. I am seeing
> page fault handing error while trying to create an HVM guest.
> Is anybody working on the HVM support on top of paravirtops kernel?

Yes, that's how it fails at the moment; that debug message is from the
last time I tried to track down what's going wrong, but I haven't
managed to make any progress beyond that. Getting it working is a
fairly high priority; I'll probably have another look at it next week.

  Last update: 2009-04-03 05:41    [W:0.155 / U:0.144 seconds]