SubjectRe: [GIT PULL, v3] Microblaze architecture (arch/microblaze/) support
Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Apr 2009, Michal Simek wrote:
>
>> This repository contains Linux support for Xilinx Microblaze CPU.
>>
>> Please pull
>> git://git.monstr.eu/linux-2.6-microblaze.git for-linus
>>

> So I pulled, but I notice that there's a few empty header files.

Thanks.
> That looks intentional (they came in through a commit that says "headers
> simple files - empty or redirect to asm-generic"), but it means that "make
> distclean" will remove them. So if you really want an empty header file,
> you should really make it not _completely_ empty - add a comment to it or
> something.

I have just sent you request with Microblaze fixes. As Ingo wrote in
LKML is the patch which fixed problem
with some empty header files (this patch is in include in my request
too). In my request pull are another simple changes
which solve some compilation bugs for Microblaze which comes from merge
windows.

Thanks,
Michal

--
Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng)
PetaLogix - Linux Solutions for a Reconfigurable World

  Last update: 2009-04-14 14:49    [W:0.048 / U:0.548 seconds]