    SubjectRe: kernel BUG at kernel/workqueue.c:291
    Hi Trond,

    Trond Myklebust schrieb:
    > struct rpc_task does admittedly share storage for the work queue and the
    > rpc wait queue links, but if that were to be causing the reported
    > corruption, then it would mean that an rpc_task is simultaneously on a
    > wait queue and trying to execute on a work queue. I have no history of
    > that ever having happened.

    Anything I might be able to give to you helping you to narrow it down
    somewhat? As written I suspect a certain type of user jobs, but since
    literally 1000s of these ran over the course of several days it might be
    hard to trigger this reliably again.

    Cheers

    Carsten

      Last update: 2009-03-03 16:27    [W:0.025 / U:62.240 seconds]