    SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] Microblaze initial pack
    Ingo Molnar wrote:
> [...]
    >>>
    >>> * (C) Copyright 2004 Xilinx, Inc.
    >>> *
    >>> * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
    >>> * under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as published
    >>> * by the Free Software Foundation.
    >>>

    >> This is no my license. I'll ask a Xilinx guys for permission to change
    >> it for this file.
    >> John L, Stephen: Could I change the license as Ingo suggested?
    >>

    > Note that there's a couple of other Xilinx files in the upstream
    > kernel tree already that could serve as a template:
    >
    > drivers/char/xilinx_hwicap/buffer_icap.c: * XILINX IS PROVIDING THIS DESIGN, CODE, OR INFORMATION "AS IS"
    > drivers/char/xilinx_hwicap/buffer_icap.h: * XILINX IS PROVIDING THIS DESIGN, CODE, OR INFORMATION "AS IS"
    > drivers/char/xilinx_hwicap/fifo_icap.c: * XILINX IS PROVIDING THIS DESIGN, CODE, OR INFORMATION "AS IS"
    > drivers/char/xilinx_hwicap/fifo_icap.h: * XILINX IS PROVIDING THIS DESIGN, CODE, OR INFORMATION "AS IS"
    > drivers/char/xilinx_hwicap/xilinx_hwicap.c: * XILINX IS PROVIDING THIS DESIGN, CODE, OR INFORMATION "AS IS"
    > drivers/char/xilinx_hwicap/xilinx_hwicap.h: * XILINX IS PROVIDING THIS DESIGN, CODE, OR INFORMATION "AS IS"
    >
    > Those files carry this as-is no-warrantes notice plus also a GPLv2
    > notice:
    >
    > /*****************************************************************************
    > *
    > * Author: Xilinx, Inc.
    > *
    > * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
    > * under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
    > * Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your
    > * option) any later version.
    > *
    > * XILINX IS PROVIDING THIS DESIGN, CODE, OR INFORMATION "AS IS"
    > * AS A COURTESY TO YOU, SOLELY FOR USE IN DEVELOPING PROGRAMS AND
    > * SOLUTIONS FOR XILINX DEVICES. BY PROVIDING THIS DESIGN, CODE,
    > * OR INFORMATION AS ONE POSSIBLE IMPLEMENTATION OF THIS FEATURE,
    > * APPLICATION OR STANDARD, XILINX IS MAKING NO REPRESENTATION
    > * THAT THIS IMPLEMENTATION IS FREE FROM ANY CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT,
    > * AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING ANY RIGHTS YOU MAY REQUIRE
    > * FOR YOUR IMPLEMENTATION. XILINX EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY
    > * WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE ADEQUACY OF THE
    > * IMPLEMENTATION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OR
    > * REPRESENTATIONS THAT THIS IMPLEMENTATION IS FREE FROM CLAIMS OF
    > * INFRINGEMENT, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS
    > * FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
    > *
    > * (c) Copyright 2003-2008 Xilinx Inc.
    > * All rights reserved.
    > *
    > * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
    > * with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
    > * 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.

    On the base of discussion with John L, I removed old license and I added
    GPL one.
    All changes which Ingo reported are in git tree.

    Do I have to send next (version 2) pull request?
    I think that is not necessary.

    Thanks,
    Michal

    --
    Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng)
    PetaLogix - Linux Solutions for a Reconfigurable World

      Last update: 2009-03-27 14:47    [W:0.041 / U:2.076 seconds]