Subjectprivate user<->kernel interface in linux-2.6.30, was Re: TOMOYO in linux-next
Hi!

> > That's my main complaint: Documentation.*tomoyo nor
> > Documentation.*TOMOYO does not exist, still this adds a *lot* of new
> > user<->kernel interfaces.
> >
> > New user<->kernel interaces should be documented and very carefuly
> > reviewed; I don't think that happened here.
> These user<->kernel interface are for TOMOYO's policy management tools,
> not for general userland applications like /bin/bash /usr/sbin/sshd etc.

I do believe all user<->kernel interfaces should be properly
reviewed/documented. We'll have to maintain them forever. Just because
you don't intend them to be used by /bin/bash does not mean people
will not use them; and it does not mean we will not have to carry them
forever.

Pavel

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans